What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.1.0 patch notes

as always a great Thing ...
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
yes we have the same problem here with our changes (we are using a submit assistant) to format those changes so we could auto-generate the release notes, we would have to babysit the programmer into entering readable and understable entry which is too much of an hassle thus generally our lead auto-generate them as a guideline and re-writes them.

"
Chris wrote:
Enemies can be redeemed for a corrupted Unique Wand.
Being muted globally no longer occur on monsters before level 40.

He wouldn't shut up and the mods couldn't mute him, so we redeemed him.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
Last edited by Timewar9 on Dec 8, 2015, 3:30:43 PM
damn Chris... i think its time to give up on that algorithm to write the notes for you man... I mean this is even worst than the last time you tried to get it to write them for you. LOL
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Dec 8, 2015, 5:27:47 PM
But is Dread Thicket still 50%?
For thy actions, thou shall be cursed, and thy stash tabs shall be forever tangled and
beyond comprehension
Chris, you should add one line from this or a newly generated one to every patch notes in the future. See how long it takes people to find it. Would be fun trying to find it and read posts with people asking wtf it is, lol
Rose: You're an alien? You sound like you're from the North.
Doctor: LOTS of planets have a North!!!
"
Hope someone didn't beat me to 6l vaal regalia card and you guys haven't replied to my card submission...

Hi Dro, i submitted a div. card for a 6l Vaal regalia around 4 months ago.
Thanks for letting me know, I filed for a refund on the card, back to the drawing board ;(
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Added a new economy.
well fuck.
No different than every other time a new league has started.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
so cool, read this even before the real patch notes, they can wait until after work, better start the day with a smile :)

And again GGG listens to their players. After the whine about surgeon flasks, they get ghostflame mtx, nice!

Also looking foreward to the very small damage skills, facerolling is boring.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info