What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.1.0 patch notes

Yey! Thanks Chris

Also: Surgeon's Flasks now have a Ghostflame microtransaction effect now visually burn with Ghostflame fire.

This can be a thing.

This SHOULD be a thing. Transformation flasks. You get sweet MTX on use :D
Please don't PM me ingame with filter/guide questions, post them on the forum, after reading the FAQ.
Hilarious. This made my day. Can't wait for those Volcanic Golems.
This is a buff.
Looking out for those talkative monsters, I'll redeem those for sure.
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
All Talismans have mad bangin implicit modz yo

Dont do this to me :D
"
Chris wrote:
This Markov Chain text generator wanted to share its popular results with you for Content Update 2.1.0. I ran so far.

• Volcanic Golems can now also talk to other enemies.

I love these updates. Keep up the good work!

I can see global chat#451 (Golems for Golems) now:

Age/Flame check.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
omg lol
twitch.tv/jfpforever
"
Chris wrote:
  • All Talismans have extremely powerful implicit mods, but spawn in a new Dexterity Skill Gem - Blade Vortex: An ethereal blade spins around you for a Unique Gold Ring.

And this is how Andvarius is a thing again.
IGN: reigNNNNNN
Will we get a cure disease spell to heal our masters ? :/

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Things like this are why I love GGG. I can't imagine Blizzard ever actually having fun like this with it's players, they would all rage like little kids.

Also, the info in there that isn't obscured seems really good. Super stoked about crafting a Paragon's Nihilist staff in the new leagues - Slap on some cast speed and Leo's DoT mod, a bit of spellpower, and we got ourselves a (hopefully) OP Chaos caster!
IGN: Emfx
Damn, a contagion outbreak in Brazil? We should send those volcanic golems to see if they can help!

WTB Long bows.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info