What happens when you let an algorithm write the 2.1.0 patch notes

"
Chris wrote:

• Being muted globally no longer occur on monsters before level 40.

Expect real patch notes on Thursday NZT.

I can now be the monster I always wanted to be in chat so long as I don't overlevel :).
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Dec 8, 2015, 4:39:04 PM
I regret I read this post. Now I am sad that we won't have Surgeon's Flasks with a Ghostflame microtransaction effect that visually burn with Ghostflame fire, Volcanic Golems that talk to other enemies and items from the sky in the game.:(
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I regret I read this post. Now I am sad that we won't have Surgeon's Flasks with a Ghostflame microtransaction effect that visually burn with Ghostflame fire, Volcanic Golems that talk to other enemies and items from the sky in the game.:(

The animation for unique drops makes it seem they drop from the sky. All good ;P
"
Chris wrote:
Enemies can be redeemed for a corrupted Unique Wand.

This one made me crack up a bit too much!
A dash of arcanity, a pinch of insanity, a whisper of profanity, and your build is now ready.
This cracked me up with laughter! XD
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Where others might see a garbled mess I see an opportunity:

"
Chris wrote:
Surgeon's Flasks now have a Ghostflame microtransaction effect now visually burn with Ghostflame fire.

That's a $25k idea right there, GGG. You are welcome. =3
PoE needs better social features... and more cats!
All I got from that is shadow is definitely being nerfed again. Thanks GGG!
gimme money bitch
Hahaha that was great :D had a great laugh! Where did you find this generator? I wanna test it on some stuff as well!
"
"
Chris wrote:
Dexteritizzle Skill Gem

hyped
Oh so this was lulz. I get it. Is this what happens when devs get bored? Interesting...
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info