Development Manifesto: Content Update 2.1.0 Balance Changes

Time to craft tons of surgeon's huehue
Finally, there is a good reason to use Poison Arrow with Shadow. I mean Caustic Arrow :)
This game has the worst balance I've ever seen = =
Overall I think the changes are good and I'm looking forward to seeing the patch notes on wednesday! :)
Damn bless the desktop Skill Tree planner. I feel like crying this is all so beautiful GGG thank You >.<;
That tree at the shadow ... LoL, so much useless nodes to take to get power charge or crit, also some crit nodes disappear again, really don't understand this, where u drunk when u did that uhuh ?
Oh no you lose 20% Increased Crit Chance (the other 20% node was fused with 20% Increased Phys Damage). Whatever will you do now to get 95% Crit Chance oh wait you still get 300% or more from Power Charges anyways.
Questions?

1. Will there ever be more pvp seasons?

2. Will you ever fix it so you can take a pvp only character to the Sarn Arena for dailies, like leo says we can?

3. If the answer to 2 is no, can you change leo's txt to "You cannot do this mission with a pvp only character"? Please.... It's just wrong for him to say you can, when you can't.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Dec 7, 2015, 4:22:09 PM
Hi

I like the new skilldrasil BUT some areas could lose a node or two, it seems like there is way too many attribute nodes to some clusters or redundant choices through clusters, example: the new leech cluster by duelist...whatever happened to the outside of the skilldrasil being the less amount of nodes? Now it seems a little too clustered to make little to no difference if players choose to stick to the inside of the skilldrasil, the middle or the outside route.

I love choice BUT if this continues at the present rate of an over abundance of single nodes to cluster nodes creep on the skilldrasil players may need 2pts per lvl to get anywhere or else every players characters going to have more attribute point nodes then unique build defining nodes, or maybe all quests wind up giving skill pts...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Last edited by Finkenstein on Dec 7, 2015, 3:39:22 PM
"
ahohhah wrote:
Question:

GGG, have you guys consider to add 1 more starting stash tab on the next league?
since the POE keeps growing in contents/features (cards, jewels, maps, talismans, unique items)
it would be so awesome for players cant access mtx, like me, or new players
tyvm <3

Kind Regards

Terrible suggestion knowing that start 4 has always been since the start. Just buy the stash tabs mate and support the game: just like everyone else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info