Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

The people complaining about remove-only tabs turning into real tabs is a troll, right? Please tell me it's a troll.

First and foremost, remove-only tabs are not "extra" tabs for storage. You can't use them as you would normal tabs. You can't organize items inside them. You can't add items into the tab. All you can do is remove an item from the tab. Hence the name. It is NOT an extra "free" tab. It's simply there so you do not lose items from temp leagues. How else would GGG move all your stuff from temp into perm?

Secondly, GGG announced (I forget when) that they would be doing this for remove-only tabs in the future. Buying new tabs would transfer remove-only items over into them. I don't see what the big deal is because, if you only play temp leagues, you would not be able to access the content from your old temp league remove-only tabs anyway. You are losing nothing, and gaining extra tabs for use in EVERY league.

If you want real "free storage" create an alternate account and use its stash tabs (and character inventories) as extra stash tabs. Essentially, a mule account. GGG has said in the past that they are not against you doing this, and you will not be punished for it.
Bring back race seasons.
Only in a "free to play" game do people act like you're trying to freeload when you complain about the value proposition for spending more money on storage after having already spent $50 or more on storage.

I'll say it again: there should be very large tab bundles (30 tabs) at significant discount and/or scaling discounts based on # of tabs purchased previously (and/or in the shopping cart).

Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
The people complaining about remove-only tabs turning into real tabs is a troll, right? Please tell me it's a troll

Secondly, GGG announced (I forget when) that they would be doing this for remove-only tabs in the future. Buying new tabs would transfer remove-only items over into them.

Personally, I think the occasional sales on stash tabs are very generous. However, the people you are referring to aren't trolling; they are just unhappy customers.

The problem here is that people use their points expecting to get one thing, but end up getting something else completely. GGG announced that changes would be made to how stash tabs work. They followed through with their announcement; however, they neglected to change the product description for stash tabs. I'm not sure why this is the case. Maybe GGG knows that they will lose out on sales if all their customers knew EXACTLY how purchasing stash tabs work.

GGG is way too brilliant to even try and plead ignorance in this matter. Please just fix your product description.
I bought a couple stash tabs last year they had giant black friday sale and never have discounted them as much as they did that time since. Was waiting for this black friday but nothing then I was away this weekend as well

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info