Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

I bought it 3 days ago :(
If only I hadn't spent my points on these ferrets in preparation for dual pets in 2.1.
"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
The premium stash tab bundle was felt really tempting, but im supposed to wait for verdant/necrotic/ghostflame armor set sale.
I AM FURIOUS! I just bought 6 tabs bundle on standard, only to find out that they INSTANTLY got filled up with some junk from my previous "Remove only" stash tabs from the challenge leagues.

Basically, they just removed "remove only" attribute from the stash tab and tagged it as a regular stash tab. I thought that I am buying 6 EMPTY stash tabs!

GGG, OMG, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!
"
npavcec wrote:
I AM FURIOUS! I just bought 6 tabs bundle on standard, only to find out that they INSTANTLY got filled up with some junk from my previous "Remove only" stash tabs from the challenge leagues.

Basically, they just removed "remove only" attribute from the stash tab and tagged it as a regular stash tab. I thought that I am buying 6 EMPTY stash tabs!

permanent remove only stash tabs is already very generous of GGG (they really should have a time limit but anyway...), so although I can understand where you're coming from you're also essentially complaining after having something for free...
GG could find a better system though, like at least when you buy tabs they are empty for X time or something
"
Vhlad wrote:
It's hard to justify the value proposition for buying more tabs at current prices or even historical sale prices when you have 20++ tabs already

interesting point of view: ggg having "sales" ultimately leads to people demanding a total sellout. "sales" are the tombstone of the original idea of supporting the game first and get some ingame rewards for your support.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
npavcec wrote:

you played temp leagues and got the most valuable stuff into tabs which got merged to it's parent league. if your stuff in readonly tabs is sorted it makes totally sense to just unlock it as you otherwise would have to move it from hand from the readonly tab to the new tab.

but if you just dumped your stuff into temp league tabs to sort it out later it's probably not very valuable anyway, so you can easily get rid of it by selling it to the ingame trader to free your tab.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
npavcec wrote:

you played temp leagues and got the most valuable stuff into tabs which got merged to it's parent league. if your stuff in readonly tabs is sorted it makes totally sense to just unlock it as you otherwise would have to move it from hand from the readonly tab to the new tab.

but if you just dumped your stuff into temp league tabs to sort it out later it's probably not very valuable anyway, so you can easily get rid of it by selling it to the ingame trader to free your tab.

But then they're not free storage tabs. Which is what people consider them as, having "extra storage", instead of understanding that they are only there to reclaim your items from the last league and nothing more. Which is why, if you keep the space and buy stash tabs, it makes them real tabs - you don't get free tabs, folks.

"You go on pretending that you own the universe,
And we'll all be here watching as you're falling down to Earth."
I honestly cant understand ppl with 10,000 tabs left from other leagues.
I have been playing just fine with 5 tabs for 2 and a half years now.
When the leagues merge, cleanup your stash.
If you do this every league its absolutely no problem.
"
XigTek wrote:
But then they're not free storage tabs. Which is what people consider them as, having "extra storage", instead of understanding that they are only there to reclaim your items from the last league and nothing more. Which is why, if you keep the space and buy stash tabs, it makes them real tabs - you don't get free tabs, folks.

Exactly. They should at least rename the purchasing article description to become the TRUTH; from "Add six extra tabs to your shared stash." to something like "Makes six of your Remove Only stash tabs to become Regular stash tabs or if you don't have any Remove only tabs, you get 6 brand new empty ones". After all, with all those challenge leagues rotating every 3-4 months, is there actually ANYBODY who plays PoE longer than half a year without "Remove only" stash tabs?

Needless to say, I feel totally cheated - especially when I read the description again and asgain which explicitly says "ADD six EXTRA". Something like that I would expect from a small casual web browser based flash game not from the company of a GGG calibre. I would absolutely NOT object if the description was more specific and detailed on what would happen if you purchase the specific article in all the possible stash tab scenarios/circumstances.

Anyways, I contacted support and got some really dubious explanation.. "In this instance, the system works to add tabs randomly without any preferred selection criteria.", which is just an empty word on a paper.

Now, to finish the story, I'm off to unload six tabs of items on a Coast. At the end of a day, I spent 10$ and lost 6 tabs of worth in items. Good game, GGG. ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info