Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

How is your weekend going? I spent some of today playtesting Talisman on our internal testing server and I had a lot of fun. I'm half way through Act Four in Normal difficulty so far and managed to achieve a Tier 3 Talisman by combining 25 of the 27 Talismans I've found so far. Because you get Talismans so often, it's really addictive. I was planning on writing the Patch Notes tomorrow but the day may start with a quick jaunt in Cruel to try to get a rare Life Regen Talisman for my Duelist.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Dec 5, 2015, 3:06:00 AM
Nice!
I remember when i got my regular stash tab bundle made my life so much easier! Also i am so hyped for talisman league!
Last edited by mrwiskerfrits on Dec 5, 2015, 3:13:36 AM
It's a pity that so rarely discount for Premium Guild Stash Tab... :)
Just when needed
I want to play talisman league too, right now! :)
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Awesome. Hype Talisman league in 6 days :D
Sounds cool, looking forward to Talisman.

I will miss the Darkshrines though, this league has been seriously awesome.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Looks like i bought my bundle too early :(
Such Generosity
"
Chris wrote:
I was planning on writing the Patch Notes tomorrow but the day may start with a quick jaunt in Cruel to try to get a rare Life Regen Talisman for my Duelist.

Holy Chris, finally. I have been going insane waiting for some actual meat concerning the Talisman league changes! DON'T YOU DARE PROLONG IT IN CRUEL. That would be...

Spoiler
Cruel

I know we've gotten two teases (three if you want to count the most recent post, but personally I already figured we knew how much of a grindfest Talisman would be, we just got actual numbers instead of vague calculations) so far concerning the initial announcement and then threshhold jewels, but it's been so long since something new concerning it. I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather know in advance "we won't have anything else to announce about _ until _" so that I don't keep checking.

"
Xandiap wrote:
Looks like i bought my bundle too early :(

If you just purchased the bundle, speak to support. Some times they are willing to retroactively apply the discount. And if they don't, it never hurts to ask.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info