New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

Lookin' absolutely FABULOUS!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Wow the 2 top tier weapon effect's are really cool, gonna upgrade now.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Looking good.
Now awaits more information on Talisman league so we can start planning. :)
Portals match the expansion theme perfectly. It's like they planned this all along.
Wish there was a $30 pack
Dont like the two shabby weapon effects but cant afford the two good ones. Period. LOL.
A bit disapointed by the portal and weapon effect of the first pack tbh. Honestly I would have wait longer for better stuff than rushed recolor of actual effects. I still love you guys but you treated us better back in the day.
Last edited by IceDeal on Dec 3, 2015, 11:22:20 PM
Chris i'm holding out till just after xmas for a pack, do not mess with my rng on talisman over this!!!

much love.
Hardcore only, cause yolo :)
Not impressed with the weapon effects at all!
Awesome portal effects and pets!
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
The Aspirant weapon effect is barely visible and bland, literally no reason to use it over any of the weapon effects most people will already have. The portal effect isn't too great either honestly, a bit of a reskin and not much different about it and it doesn't really belong in the same packs as the other portals, there is this recurrent theme through the pets and the portals and that portal is lacking it completely, the challenger portal should be the Aspirant one with something a bit flashier for challenger. I know it's the lowest pack but those effects compared to previous ones in similar packs just aren't even close. Makes me not want to buy a pack for the first time, I probably will anyway for other effects but still I honestly don't think the pack has the same draw as previous ones did.
Last edited by oBLACKIECHANo on Dec 3, 2015, 11:36:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info