New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

Awesome job on the art for all the packs GGG. To me - they don't seem rushed at all. I love how the first 3 seem to build off themselves and get more detailed in each pack. The challenger is very, very nice detail but not over the top shiny. Understated bling - it's really great. Not all effects need to be super bright and shiny to be completely awesome. Thanks to a really great person I'll get to enjoy the effects in this supporter pack and we all know bling and pets are my absolute favorite thing in POE, it would have hurt big time to miss out on the pets in this pack.

I'm a very bit very hugely disappointed if you originally planned to sell the ascendancy weapon effect in the shop for points because I would have bought it in the first few minutes after it was released and I NEVER pay full price for effects even if I have to wait a year for it to go on sale. I've been in love with the regal weapon effect since I got it, I would have upgraded from regal to that one in a heartbeat. I've bought numerous weapon effects but always go back to the regal. Now that you have 2 weapon effects in that color range - can we finally get some matching (ish) items to go with it? Footprints, crown, halo, skill effects? Don't make me use my glitter pens on my computer screen, even if my computer won't let me game without shutting down I have a great imagination :)

Again, awesome job. Thanks for listening to your customers and upgrading the packs so quickly. You didn't have to do this and it's much appreciated and recognized by the community that you really do love your community. We love you right back.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Way to go the extra effort for your fans GGG, +1!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
These weapon effects will automatically apply to both weapons while dual-wielding.

That is amazing. Good choice for the support pack weapon effects.
Love the prints, the weapon effects are pretty neat if youre into that kinda thing
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Gonna test the new weapon effects :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Great work GGG!
I actually prefer the more subtle effects they have made.
Good stuff overall.
Allright first pack purchased, will try upgrade to higher ones soon :)
Thx for listening to community, oh and first weapon effect not as shiny? True guys but you didn't expected to get like eternal weapon effect from past in lowest tier pack here, did ya? :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info