New Additional Supporter Pack Effects!

"
Arrogant wrote:
I really appreciate the weapon effects but honestly speaking the Aspirant and Challenger ones are really weak. I love the hell out of Sovereign and Ascendancy and that's the style I was looking forward to very similar to the open beta ones which are the only packs I don't own. These two lower levels weapon effects are a bit of a let down in this case.

I totaly agree with you, i also think the aspirant and the challanger weapon effect is really weak but the other ones are really great. Pritty sad for the pricetag but whatever its for supporting i guess.
Great job GGG
Now actually those packs are huge, three different mtx each tier : pet, portal and weapon effect :)
Need to buy at least aspirant first :)

Last edited by Drakkon1 on Dec 3, 2015, 9:00:21 PM
I really like the top two pack weapon effects, but the lower two just seem. bland. They're so weak compared to the awakening weapon effects. I mean, those were really noticible and looked awesome, but these just look so empty and honestly rushed. You can really tell the lower two were made in a week and were rushed. Really wish I had gone and reserved an axiom or vaal pack while I had the chance, especially after seeing these.

Edit: No problem with the portal effects however, I think they're very thematically fitting to 2.1
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
Last edited by Rowanbladex on Dec 3, 2015, 9:01:05 PM
New portal effects look great!! Not a big fan of the weapon effect for the Aspirant pack, but I just wanted the portal. So I am still happy, thanks GGG!
Last edited by turbodjr on Dec 3, 2015, 9:03:37 PM
The challenger weapon effect would be a good combination with verdant armor MTX, for example.

All weapons effect are special in their way.

While the two cheapest look more subtle they are still a good choice if you can combine your other gear/MTX with it.

BTW: The portals alone are worth 75-180 points depening on the pack, while the weapon effects range from 55-155 (my guess).
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Well done GGG. As someone already said here, now it will be much easier to explain why the bank account is empty XD
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Hmmm, you've tempted me GGG
Really aweseome move to retroactively improve the content for the Supporter packs.

Simply GGG being GGG :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info