Multipet Preview Video!

Nice music in the video.
but dual pets, i wonder if they receive animation speed bonus.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
great video ggg. i wish i wasnt on hiatus when that rolling head mtx was for sale :'(

btw great race season this time around. i love a company that listens to their fanbase
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Dec 3, 2015, 2:30:43 AM
Nice video, more company the better
Last edited by Krillson on Dec 3, 2015, 2:08:08 AM
i would like a ghost pet :3
IGN : Darkness_Angelu
All hail the chicken lord? xD
Yooooo!!!! Stop adding stupid stuff and fix the engine!!!!! (Boxes, ground effects, crashes, etc...)
"
kasa410 wrote:
Yooooo!!!! Stop adding stupid stuff and fix the engine!!!!!

Please stop yelling at them. They listen to their community very well and have been working extremely hard to continue making this FREE TO PLAY game better for as many people as they can. And this "stupid stuff" is what keeps the game FREE TO PLAY for everyone

Try being more like this
"
Griever305 wrote:
All hail the chicken lord? xD
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Last edited by southsidepopper on Dec 3, 2015, 2:35:27 AM
"
Chris wrote:
Please buy all the pets ;)

Last edited by Gigaminx on Dec 3, 2015, 3:11:08 AM
"

Please stop yelling at them. They listen to their community very well[…]

They obviously don't! The community has been begging for a trading system, more video options and performance improvements in general.

The trading system was promised to be in the game about a year ago and still hasn't been implemented to this day. This system has even been delayed further since Chris stated they will improve the API for browsing the forums, which means we will be stuck with poe.trade forever. In my opinion it's unacceptable for a game developer of a game, which is clearly designed with a complex economy in mind (and even advertised as such!), to rely on third party sites to provide the players with a "trading system".

Pets don't belong in a game like this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info