Multipet Preview Video!

What are the two weapon effects at the end of the pet clip? One looks like exalted or external, but can't figure out the left one.
Ascendant Portal Effect - Bright Red
Sovereign Portal Effect - Bright Green
Challenger Portal Effect - Dark Green !!?
Aspirant Portal Effect - (NA)

Why not choose another colour (orange/blue/purple/yellow/...)?

Because someone choose also green as the colour for the Challenger Portal Effect, they thought it would be "cool" to make it dark so the Sovereign Portal Effect green colour would stand out!

Do you think that anyone that owns a Sovereign Supporter pack would ever use a Challenger Portal Effect over the Sovereign one, in any situation?

meh
What do you mean that the league is not rewarding or fun? You put in 5 useless items in the device and you get 1 useless item... Oh wait!
/Talisman League(2015/2016)

Oh look, Synthesis League(2019) = Talisman League all over again.
"
kmfrank3 wrote:
What are the two weapon effects at the end of the pet clip? One looks like exalted or external, but can't figure out the left one.

It's the Divine and Eternal Weapon Effects.
I laughed at the chicken man shot in the video. We all know one guildie or friend in-game who will be running with this look.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
UNLEASH THE HOARRDS!!!
Saved
6-man party, every1 hoard 10 pets, that will be kinda crap and my PC couldn't handle it :P Two pets at a time is fine imo, the rest in hideout :P

Last edited by p0t on Dec 3, 2015, 12:45:21 AM
Severed head featured in the video but not paired with severed hand?
When I kill a man he stays dead.
"
Kingoko wrote:
6-man party, every1 hoard 10 pets, that will be kinda crap and my PC couldn't handle it :P Two pets at a time is fine imo, the rest in hideout :P

Didn't play on April 1st? With Cats on Crit there were screenfulls of cats with little to no performance issues even with multiple people running CoC in the instance. :)
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Oh man, I'd pay myself poor for those old weapon effects.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info