[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, I would like to join your guild.
IGN: Craell
SCL player wanting in. Played around 1.2/1.3 era and just came back a month ago for the legacy league to get back in the zone. Super hyped for 3.0. Currently running a lvl 88 physical based ST scion and levelling up a new discharger

Ign:givinthecoc
new to the game but greatly enjoy the time playing

IGN: memo_QC
Was part of a medium-sized guild for over 2 leagues, but due to drama in discord many officers including myself decided to leave due to an asshole guild leader.

I'm active in guild chat, always ready to help, and am looking for an equally like-minded community.

IGN: _Reggin
IGN: AnotherEssenceDrain
I mainly play on standard, but every once in awhile ill go on league to get my challenges done.
IGN: Da_Pata_Leg

I mostly play legancy standard league, from time to time i play hardcore till i die ;)
I am looking for a guild to talk/write with as well as playing together.
I usually play every second day for about 2 hours.

I am look forward to hear from you

Kind regards.
Patrik
IGN: KappaKeepoPoisonBow

I Usually only play the temp leagues, dont get much ecxitement out of std except for the ocational crafting sessions

I'm trying to atleast push 36 challenges for each temp league with some decent rewards

Looking for a friendly and active community to continue pushing into Oriath

Sincerely

-Backalive
IGN: Rob_Schneider

I'm an addicted. Unfortunately I've got a job and a girlfriend and I can just play few hours a day (not everyday) but I've got a decent knowledge of the game and I'm even able to help other players in case of need. My main aim every league is to get the uniques mtx's. Hope you will consider me. Bye
IGN: PerishDG

I've got school so I only have about 6 hours of playtime, but I try to maximize every minute I have on Path of Exile. I've been looking for a guild to join eversince I first played POE. I love playing new challenge leagues as it brings a lot of excitement to me imo.
IGN: Frost_Nova_Ranger
I am interested in joining just started playing again about two weeks ago used to play a ton back before there was an act 4 so I have a few chars on standard and currently playing on sc legacy league with a lvl 33 ranger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info