[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi, would like to join the guild.
Mainly playing on Hardcore temp.
IGN: QQNoLife
IGN: Mathac / EzBeasty
Im a new player who could have some help some times, im learning the game very fast and i hope i can join this guild so i can learn even faster and play maps etc with you guys
IGN: EzBeasty
I am learning the game and i like it alot and i think by joining your guild it will be even more fun to play
Hello I'm interested in joining a guild ! I play since a year or so

Level 84 at the moment on Legacy

IGN : CroutonDoux

IGN : RiseOfOriathsDong
Looking for a very social, laid back guild.
I would like to join your guild.
ign: OWNYOUALL
thx and gl :)
IGN: Danbowitch

Just started playing about a month ago.
love the game alot, always on.
very interested in joining the guild!
thanks.
IGN: GrenadeRacer

New player looking for a guild to help me learn and understand the more in-depth mechanics, which cannot be learned from just following a build guide.

Played PoE for less than a week, but I am working my way into cruel difficulty. I play daily since starting PoE, and hope to be into Merciless soon.
IGN: Sonchai

Mainly been trying to play HC League off the bat but thinking about switching to SC for now just to experience the end game and the game itself before destroying my no life with Hardcore and not getting past 45-55 ish range Haha. Just looking for people to chill with as well as get to know the game more in deph
IGN: Soyamanden

Used to play HC, but not feeling the hardcore rush anymore, so now I just enjoy not losing my characters in SC.
I have my periods of inactivity between leagues, but I usually always come back when theres a new league/content.
Would love to join a guild like this :)
IGN: Johnday_RA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info