[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Hi there, I'm Steve, 25 years old. I started playing PoE about 2 years ago, after playing D2 and D3 before. I just love these type of games :) I started off in standard, and later the SC challenge leagues. I don't play much standard anymore, cause I like the fresh economy in the temp leagues and the challenges/rewards. Since Talisman I achieved all the MTX's that were available in the leagues :) Right now I'm preparing for the Essence league, and that's why I'm looking for a good guild. The Russian Bears guild invited me once before (probably from when I was hosting maps), but everything was in Russian(guild tabs as well :D), so it wasn't ideal. Check my profile, I have 90+ characters up till 95, and good gear from 6L Belly till Atziri's Acuity :) When a new temp league starts I usually put the "race mind" on and play for about 36 hours in a row with short breaks of course :) I used to party a lot, so I'm used to not sleeping :D This time is no exception, booked some time off work, and gonna sort out the girlfriend as well, so she won't be in the way :P

IGN: The_man_has_no_name

Hello I'm interested in joining the guild. I would like to be able to share with others and be shared with as well. I'm very active. I play a lot of path of exile every chance i can for the past 2 years. I've helped people with their challenges and stuff. I'd be a great addition to your guild. Please add me and you won't regret it. THanks!

~ Kevin

IGN: XMENS_BEAST
Hello im interested in joining the guild i just moved over from sc to hc starting to get the hang of things
im 24 years old live in australia like to party with people talk on VOIP ect i really like the look of your guild which is why i want to join.
ign:Ryfizzle_Flickerr
Last edited by ryfizzle on Aug 17, 2016, 9:44:07 AM

We are once again recruiting for the upcoming expansion Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We will have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
IGN: BlazenFlare
Interested in joining the guild and next league
I'm active player
Hey! I'm a pretty active player looking for a guild for Atlas. All my experience in POE so far has been in SC challenge leagues, but for Atlas I want to go HC. Would love to have some people to hang out with!

I don't meet the requirements though, my highest character in a challenge league is like 87 I think. (I'm kind of an alt-o-holic) Any chance on getting an exception?

My IGN is ItsSpinninBroette
Last edited by TheTravelz on Aug 22, 2016, 9:13:53 AM
I play on temp sc league and would like to enjoy friendly players.
Have ts3, play on eu realm.
IGN: Shangobeef
IGN: Sir_Charger
Am looking to play with people and just have fun, I don't actually have a level 90 character but that's only because I like trying different builds, I have 3 over level 77 (one is 89 though) and one 68. Planning on playing Cyclone or Shield Charge on the next temp league, unless something cool comes up in the patch notes. I was pretty active on Prophecy and planning on doing the same this time.
IGN: BushyMjolner

Hey i'd like to join the guild. I am a North American player in the eastern timezone. I am on most evenings, and generally play the SC challenge leagues.

My goal for the next league is to collect all of the league specific uniques and to complete the Atlas. After that I may try to work on a few builds in standard. I also plan to try to do a fair bit of trading in the fresh economy with the goal of getting rich.
Will Be very active once Atlas releases.
I am from Canada, looking to complete most challenges and try a new build.

IGN: AllFlame_Blade

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info