[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: Green_Puke

Kick names & take ass!
Last edited by Zambuze on Aug 11, 2016, 10:55:56 PM

We are once again recruiting for the upcoming expansion Atlas of Worlds. If you'd like to join and meet the requirements feel free to place your name below, even if you dont meet the requirements apply anyway, I make exceptions. We will have many players competing in both the Softcore and Hardcore variants of The Essence Challenge League. Looking forward to see you all
LightyGaming.com
Last edited by Lighty on Aug 12, 2016, 7:01:49 PM
IGN: MalebrancheHC (HC Prophecy league lv38)
I'm italian and dont meet the requirements, my main is a 75 lvl in HC league.
I have returned to poe after a while and I consider myself a really noob.
I cant use TS or similar voice programs.
Nevertheless if you want to join a newbie I would like to join.
(my English is not good also)
Hi, i would like to join. I'm begginer player. I play before d3 but it is too casual.
Now i faund something similar to d2, and i'm looking for some players to play together :)
I'm 28 yers old.
Marauder 51lv
IGN: TrudnyDoZajebania
Hi i would like to join
ING : golemancestror
i have a lvl 90 SC standart
i play a lot !
i'm 19 year old , good english speaker
want to join because i'm just bored playing alone :p
IGN: WienerWienerWienerWiene

Don't judge me. Picking a name is harder than Core.
IGN: Barc_
I'm an old Open Beta Player, (played in Garena Server for months and just came back weeks ago here in international server). :) Hoping to get accepted even though I didn't meet any of the requirements haha
I mostly play standard at the moment working on my main character. Would be nice to chat, and map with some fellow no-lifers.
lvl95
25y/o

IGN XxAdramalechxX
Last edited by XxRectumRaiderxX on Aug 13, 2016, 8:50:47 PM
IGN: Nivalan
I got into the end of PHC but I ripped at level 86. I'm looking for a guild to help make the new Essence Hardcore league more fun.
Hi, I'm Marcus, a.k.a "Marcooze" - I'm a 21 y/o freelance web-developer and Microsoft certified network engineer.

I've been playing Path of Exile for the past 2-3 months, and had a blast so far, and only looking to get better, especially in the crafting department, which is where I lack the most knowledge so far :/

I hail from Jutland of Denmark, akin to the mighty LiftingNerdBro, who just so happens to be situated on Zealend ><

My application goes to this guild, for it is my experience, from watching several YouTube videos, and Twitch live streams and VoD's, that you guys certainly posess the knowledge that I can leech off of, in order to reach my goal to become the ultimate min-maxer, which I'll certainly need for the upcoming Atlas expansion!

In terms of characterization I mostly play a Mjolnir Juggernaut, although I have a Crit Vortex build going aswell, which I'm very fond of. So far I play purely on SC Standard, mainly because I want to focus on getting better at the core game itself, without thinking too much about new content all the time! That is not to say though, that i exclude temp leagues from my wishlist. They are absolutely something I wish to be doing in the future!

Other then that, I'm a nice and friendly guy, fluent english speaker, and generally lots of fun, atleast that's what I'm told :P

Hope even if I don't meet the minimum requirements in terms of level, I might be graced with an invite!

Best regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info