[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Same the above poster except for the 40/40 part.

Im really looking for a highly active HC Temp league guild so if you guys have many of those players id love to be a part.

I have been playing since closed beta.

Inviting those with 95+ characters (any league) or 24+ challenges complete. Its been hard to track player activity since the trade tab updates so invites/kicks are happening often. Keep applying to get in before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
Hi, I'd be interested in joining for prophecy.
I am an active SC leagues player, even though I havent played Perandus SC cause I felt that I burned myself out w PoE. Watch your streams pretty often and I'm planning to do well this league.

IGN: Renaissplosions
Jey LIghty i would love to join back :) i joined at the beginning but my computer fried so i wasnt able to play long time and got kiced as i wasnt active :) now i am back for prophecy on full force :) and would love nice comunity :) not yet decided to i go hc or standard league :P ign Spanked_much
Last edited by PaigrandeTV on Jun 2, 2016, 8:43:53 AM
Hi, i'm going to play in the upcoming SC league and i would like to join your guild :)

My IGN is Migitechan
IGN: Narukamii
Hi, I'd be interested in joining for prophecy.
I got 36 Perandus Challenges, lev 90 in PSC. Going to play Prophecy and looking for people to play with. Fool around sometimes in Standard, but mostly temp leagues.
Thanks for reading.
IGN: Cardiacc_Arrest
Hi, I'd be interested in joining for prophecy. i made it to 90 the last few leagues i gennerally play pretty heavily for the first 2 weeks then mainly trade/atziri after that, Looking for some chill guys/gals to chat with while i fumble my way around
IGN: LittleGladiator
I would like to join your guild for Prophecy.
Perandus League info : 40/40, Level 97 Gladiator ( Cleared all endgame map except uber atziri herself )
IGN : NyssaThunderstorm
IGN: Boom_Wander
i want to join because i wanna have a perm map group of friendly people, like streamers for exemple, im from europe, and i play temp leagues and standard
Hey lads, lately i have been playing poe more actively and having fun but i would like to join an active guild to actually talk to people and not feel alone.

i know u have requirements of level and challenges which i dont have but hopefully i might get in.
- level 89 last season on SC didnt level more since i gambled with with my 5link chest and to get a 6link but in the end i didnt go back to 5 either.
- 22 challenges completed on PSC

IGN: LegoFireStorM

thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info