[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

Inviting those with 95+ characters (any league) or 24+ challenges complete. Its been hard to track player activity since the trade tab updates so invites/kicks are happening often. Keep applying to get in before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
IGN: Groceries

Hello, i'm interested in joining the guild, i've been playing since the start of PSC and know alot about the game, im going to be playing Prophecy and looking forward to joining the guild. I'm also interested in playing Standard.
IGN: OverWatchInTwoWeeks

I usually just play SC Temp. leagues. Hit lvl 85 with my EQ Marauder and 91 with my BV Pathfinder until I had university stuff to do. Will play a lot once Prophecy comes out.

Inviting those with 95+ characters (any league) or 24+ challenges complete. Its been hard to track player activity since the trade tab updates so invites/kicks are happening often. Keep applying to get in before 2.3 hits.
LightyGaming.com
Hi i`m interested in joining for the upcoming league.
My IGN is EarthQaker and you can see my characters in the the account.
I`ll play in sc league.
Physically imposing charismatic brutal smart ferocious frightening hilarious inappropriate oddly friendly fun loving sociopath. I have both a practical and emotional intelligence a brilliant strategist.I'm pure dangerous murderous often gleeful and still have both discipline and a code.
IGN: Kouhai
36 Challenges, lev 100 (rank 42) 90% solo in PSC. Lev 100 in Standard. Going to play Prophecy and looking for people to play with. Fool around sometimes in Standard, but mostly leagues.
Last edited by Pineapplesss on May 30, 2016, 3:57:27 PM

LightyGaming.com
IGN: NoShit_Sherlock

I'd be interested in joining your guild for a bit of chit chat while playing (reading global is depressing), happy to help and be helped. I've been playing PoE less than a year and am enjoying it. I don't play HC and I don't have a lvl 95, my highest is 94 but I am an achievement hunter and managed 40/40 in Perandus. I'll be going for at least 36/40 in Prophecy as I want that pet ^_^
If you make something idiot-proof, the universe creates a better idiot.
IGN:Klasy_g

(dunno what to say lol.)

Hi, I'd be interested in joining your guild. Last league i was kinda slacking (college and stuff no time to play) still managed to get 36/40. Currently I'm gonna be working from home, playing in the evenings throughout the night till dawn. I wanna join to basically see how it is to play with a guild, i always played solo. This league I want to push myself a bit so I think it would be nice to have people to play with do rotas and stuff. I'm quiet most of the time don't like to chat shit. I have no problem with sharing, I mostly play for fun and to kill of some steam.
As for the league I'm gonna play temp-SC until it dies, and then I will probably take a break or go Standard and test shit out that I didn't have a chance to test in the temp-league (like I'm doing now.)

GL. HF.
Hey, I'd be interested in joining for prophecy. I hit 40/40 last league solo and plan on going 40/40 again. I'll be playing a ton during the opening weekend and a lot during the evenings (Eastern) after that.

IGN: Althorsrevenge

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info