[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

I'm interested!
IGN: Bangaramos

I mostly play the SC Temp Leagues, and enjoy doing random builds that sometimes work out to be decent. I'm online most nights, and weekends.

Thanks!
Hey Im interested in joining. Looking for help learning this game. Thanks!

IGN: Almedi
IGN: SoujiroZ
im playing standard right now to get used to the game. eventualy i will play seasonals and look forward to socializing more since I pretty much have been solo since day one. currently 82 inquisitor
Been around since CB and just looking for an active guild to join, thanks in advance.

IGN: SalmonBoyyy
IGN: FLUKEWITCH
I mostly play standard but am keen to group up for anything else. Will be an active donater, and looking forward to discord chats. please add :)
Hi! i would love to join guys!
IGN: KarinFlok or is it the profile u need? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PatoMalo Im playing with the trickster on legacy right now, will totally play 3.0 as soon as it launches seeya guys!
IGN: iOnlyRave
Been playing legacy for now with a flameblast totem build. Starting beta pretty soon & would love to hang around in a guild to chat & enjoy the game even more while playing in a group!
IGN: RouliaWicker
Activity: average 15+ hours a week (some sessions during week nights, and lot of hous during week end)
Background: left Diablo 3 last month because I was getting bored of seasons (and unhappy with necro pack), started PoE 2 weeks ago with a Elementalist Firestorm build.
Already bought (too many xD) stash tab thanks to last week discount, since hitting level 70 I'm bored of solo playing.

Getting hyped by the Oriath release!
Last edited by Gammatora on Jul 2, 2017, 9:51:38 AM
IGN: SisterLeliana
Activity: 1~2 hours every day
I'm a newbie to POE, and currently play in the legacy league.
Will switch to standard after legacy ends.
Looking for friends in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info