[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

heyyyyy, I am not really an expert to this game, and I really want to learn more! I am interested in leveling and creating new skill combination, I hope I can join you guys !!
IGN: Ineedhealingggg
heyyyyy, I am not really an expert to this game, and I really want to learn more! I am interested in leveling and creating new skill combination, I hope I can join you guys !!
Last edited by AnOpAsianDude on Apr 17, 2017, 6:30:28 AM
IGN: Enveigle
Play all leagues. Been at it since beta 1. Greatest game an old man could ever hope for..

NA - USA - SLC UTAH

Active as can be.. play daily..

If you have room or when you do .. let me know ... Thanks!
If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.
Last edited by jesterx93 on Apr 18, 2017, 12:06:47 AM
IGN : MyFeetStinkAbit

Play Legacy league, several characters on this league at the moment. Currently 72 with a low life RF build. I'm looking for friendly players to play with.

:)
IGN: Kondorianno
i play.. almost every chance i get xD was a player in 2013 but stopped since i need to work.. then just downloaded it now and everythings new to me.. tried my last build.. a maruader arc.. but its kinda trashy atm... so was thinking of creating another one but needed people to atleast guide me.. builds on the forum works.. but.. i wanna learn as i play the game.. thanks~ /o/

oh yea.. i play mostly on league since everyone start fresh... and... fuuuuuuuck!! im so freakin excited about 3.0!!
Last edited by rogogs on Apr 18, 2017, 2:49:09 PM
IGN: AcientZS

I started play at the end of the Breach league. Now I'm playing legacy using my second characters.
Aussie here..Being in the Airline industry I get to play at all times..Been in PoE for about 4 weeks, Tho joined in 2012, Had enough of running around like a flea on a wombats bum.. Getting lonely running around by myself.. Would love to join.

ING Durationofgod

Thanks
IGN LordOfTheNobles
I play temporary leagues softcore on us servers, i want to join since my goal this league is to get 36 challenges completed on legacy league and mutual help can make a lot of challenges easier to achieve and i want to be part of a guild too
Hi, I'm interested in joining. It's pretty lonely at darkshine league, would be nice to have a guild next league. IGN: bladefryyyyyyyy
please add me too, Crankykittens. would be nice to play with some humans.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info