[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

ign: fierytotems

77 flameblast totem marauder

looking for mapping groups.
IGN: SpookyMaxx

Currently leveling my character to enjoy the endgame content. Looking for guild to join for group play and a social community.
IGN: Darknov
I play only on temporary leagues. I usually concentrate on hoarding currency.
I'm not looking for guild that focuses on highest lvl of gameplay, just guild that I can have fun, talk with others etc. I don't play hardcore - it's not for me :)
Im a Venezuelan player that is working his way to end game content. I like perfecting the build I play and Im also open to suggestions/advices. It would be great to play with other people and enjoy the social aspect of the game. Cheers! I enjoy mapping and relaxing by just clearing em :3
IGN: Wmile
I am tired of playing this game solo. In game since tempest league, only hardcore leagues (love oneshots), tho never reached further than 80lvl. It is the first time i am searching for the guild to play with.
IGN: Darii

I most enjoy play new leagues, I want meet people and have fun with cool people, 0 drama and help us each other.
Love to join the guild. Like many I am tired of playing alone which is going on almost 3 years. I am helpful and can run basically anything the game throws at me. Current character I am playing : Tiasong.
IGN: HOTFIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I Mostly enjoy playing standard and working on perfecting my character but I also participate in HC challenge/Temp league to acquire league exclusive items and mtx's.
IGN: SwooshLordKillar

casual random looking for peeps to speak and play with!
^
Last edited by Poiderio on May 15, 2017, 11:11:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info