[Lighty] 250 Member Homeless Shelter ☼ Recruiting Active Players

IGN: lootbrgerii
Play temp leagues
CanadianDave! Would love to join
Hi my IGN is: MF_Golem_Fun

I have been playing PoE for 1 1/2 to 2 years at least I think lost track how long lol. I have never really partied up in groups or such so far. Now I'm looking to step it up and party up and be part of a community/guild. I would like to join your guild. I play out of Texas on the Texas server. Play almost daily. Look forward to hearing from you and thanks in advance.

IGN: BottoX

Im a legacy softcore player returning after a long break, this guild looks interesting I would like to givve it a shot if possible :P

Last edited by Yeniseyx on Apr 2, 2017, 10:25:06 PM
hey, i'm alex, i used to play a lot two years ago, just started playing this league and would love to play with a party for the first time and meet people in this game. ign: horseroni/blastolo legacy standard
IGN: AbrahamBulgs
A newbie player who played D3 before. Have played Path of Exile before but never reached top level or so. Want to learn and play the game. It will be my first time to meet and play with party/guild in this game.
Last edited by Suawol on Apr 28, 2024, 3:28:39 PM
IGN: Lynole

Played alot of D3 and tried Path of Exile a little at release.
Back to do endgame content and looking for people to share their information/help with a new player.
IGN: BroStorms

Currently playing Standard Softcore. I have been playing PoE since the beta and am looking for a guild with members to map with.
IGN:Darkorbiterr

I am playing legacy league at the moment and would love to have a guild I could play with and do maps with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info