5 Link and 6 Link question.

I'm not having issues finding 5 socket items, these are just a few that i did find just clearing to Brutus and not farming at all. Dem links man...

Also you should check the vendor's almost every time you sell something, it's kinda rare for them to randomly reset but it does happen.
Last edited by LorewynGaming on Feb 15, 2013, 7:37:48 AM
Got 2 5links from merchants so far. One was back in closed beta, other one was this bow I got a few days ago.

And even if you don't get a 5l, merchants are still worth checking because they sometimes sell 6 socket items that you can trade for jewelers/fusings.
"
LorewynGaming wrote:

I'm not having issues finding 5 socket items, these are just a few that i did find just clearing to Brutus and not farming at all. Dem links man...

Also you should check the vendor's almost every time you sell something, it's kinda rare for them to randomly reset but it does happen.

Ye finding 5 sockets isn't very hard but getting 5L is different buddy ^^

level 1 5 socket :P

can be 6s/6l if had the orbs to do it.
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on Feb 15, 2013, 4:32:25 PM
"
LorewynGaming wrote:
That chest is the EXACT chest I need, the links and sockets are perfect for what i need it for.
Just wish I wasnt dead broke so i could give you a good offer.
I could give you like 3 fusings and a 15 quality whirling blades. I think that's about the extent of my wealth right now. :(

want to sell it ?
"
LorewynGaming wrote:

no they reset everytime you level up, just thought you should know!
S L O W E R
"
Epicine wrote:
"
Daegon wrote:
I have just hit lvl 70 on my witch and have never seen a 5 link. People also tell me I am unlucky to have only ever seen 2 GCP drop in all my play time (also have a lvl 41 Marauder and 20 Ranger). 5L seems *really* rare (nevermind 6L) .. been farming merciless docks for days and I am getting desperate.. Has anyone ever actually seen a 5L at the vendors? Was just wondering if this is possible, unlikely as it may be.

Yes you can get 5 or 6 links from vendor, but it's very rare as it should be.
I found 5 link frontier leather armour from vendor about week ago, which made my day. :)

I just found a six linked Armour. I have played maybe under a week total gameplay. Couldnt believe it. I consider my self very luck. Just leveled up and i had to leave so the last thing i did was check the vendors and there the beauty was... Im afraid to wear it after i alch it... Too precious do die with
Two characters leveled to 80. Just one 5L armor dropped. So consider yourself lucky if you see 5L.
“If I had all the exalteds, regals and chaos orbs I’ve spent on items… I’d spend them on items.”
IGN: AlastonVaeltaja
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/264033
Think I'm lucky as crap to drop these....
I've got lots of hours of playtime across many characters, I have never ever seen a 5 or 6 link drop. GGG please increase the chances of at least 5 link gear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info