GrandMaster Token and Ascendancy Classes

Will Ascended characters work with porting to the Hall?

Quite a lot of challenging grand-masters already. Adding a few Ascendancy characters could make it a lot more interesting and deadly.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Sick avatar.

Interesting question, no clue about the answer though.

I wonder how broken they would be with ascendancy perks :), maybe they will all get a bit of a boon? Like a %more damage and hp increase to keep up with the new game state.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
That's the kind of question I'd directly email Support (support@grindinggear.com) about ;-D
"
Alysma wrote:
That's the kind of question I'd directly email Support (support@grindinggear.com) about ;-D

Might shoot them an e-mail and see what I get. Thanks.

"
I wonder how broken they would be with ascendancy perks :), maybe they will all get a bit of a boon? Like a %more damage and hp increase to keep up with the new game state.

I assume a lot of the aegis aura GM's would be able to free up a few gear slots if they could get spell block through the passive instead.(But alas they need another token for that I guess). They're pretty powerful as it is. Anything extra and its pretty much broken. But i guess we get stronger too.

I know a few people that still have a token, we could make an Ascendancy hall and have even less people attempt the map.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Nov 22, 2015, 8:09:59 AM
Yep, you'll be able to export ascended characters.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

I exported 2 Gm's, Still nowhere to be seen :/
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
I think the bigger question is if, like 2.0's leech/reservation/eb changes, ascendancy classes will count as a big enough change to allow existing grandmasters to be respeced.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

It looks like yours is in not next wing, but the one after. We tend to release wings at once with big patches, so I'd estimate it'd show up with Ascendancy. Perhaps earlier (Talisman?) if things go really smoothly.

"
Summoner wrote:
I think the bigger question is if, like 2.0's leech/reservation/eb changes, ascendancy classes will count as a big enough change to allow existing grandmasters to be respeced.

Nope.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
"
Dan_GGG wrote:
"
"
Dan_GGG wrote:

It looks like yours is in not next wing, but the one after. We tend to release wings at once with big patches, so I'd estimate it'd show up with Ascendancy. Perhaps earlier (Talisman?) if things go really smoothly.

"
Summoner wrote:

Nope.

Appreciate the reply~

But which version is that?
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Nov 23, 2015, 5:45:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info