ITT we guess what Scion's Ascendancy class will be like

"
raics wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
I have no idea what it will be like, but with all this suspense being built up, I'm 100% sure it will be disappointing.

I'd say expectations are building up along with suspension, at some point you just can't realistically meet them anymore.

See, that's where I have an advantage. ;-)

My joke description of the Scion's ascendancy class from your competition thread is so ridiculously powerful that whatever GGG delivers is bound to be much worse, but since that is expected it won't disappoint me.

There are only two things that could disappoint me:

1) If we got the lame "pick any ascendancy class or pick and choose from other classes nodes" that some people suggest, since that would indicate the death of creativity in GGG.

2) If I'm wrong in the above and they deliver something as powerful as my joke build, since that would indicate the death of game balancing skills in GGG.

Scionic Flametank 3.2: The classic ES-CI-ZO-GR regeneration tank is back in business, stronger than ever before with 50-60% ES/s recovery during most fights due to creative use of regeneration, leech, and recovery mechanics
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1271604
Last edited by Pi2rEpsilon on Feb 23, 2016, 3:57:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info