GGG Please for the love of god

Don't let the Inquisitor's bonuses apply to Cast on Crit or Mjolner, PLEASE I BEG OF YOU

CoC is already too strong and has been since forever, it would be really strong if this applied to it.

My nerd brethren we have to band together on this and stop them before it's too late.
Last edited by 1235 on Nov 21, 2015, 6:12:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Oh and the Assassin too, CoC Assassin is too much boys come on.
"
1235 wrote:
CoC Assassin is too much boys come on
Lorena Bobbit OP.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Why the hysterics? It's strictly inferior to Voll's protector anyway.

Edit: Accidentally mixed up Protector (power charges on crit) and Devotion (power charges become endurance charges on expire)
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Nov 21, 2015, 8:01:43 PM
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

Edit: Accidentally mixed up Protector (power charges on crit) and Devotion (power charges become endurance charges on expire)

are you joking? CRITICAL STRIKES IGNORE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE

this is the biggest damage increase EVER IN THIS GAME against atziri for example, CoC is already the highest damage in the game and it will do.... 4 times more if atziri has 75%, 5 TIMES MORE if she has 80% etc.

HIGHEST DPS BUILD IN THE GAME GETTING 5 TIMES MORE DAMAGE do u get it?
Perhaps all of the creeps will be getting a 5X HP boost as well? Who knows?
"
1235 wrote:
"
Hemmingfish wrote:

are you joking? CRITICAL STRIKES IGNORE ELEMENTAL RESISTANCE

this is the biggest damage increase EVER IN THIS GAME against atziri for example, CoC is already the highest damage in the game and it will do.... 4 times more if atziri has 75%, 5 TIMES MORE if she has 80% etc.

HIGHEST DPS BUILD IN THE GAME GETTING 5 TIMES MORE DAMAGE do u get it?

Are you implying you didn't already use ele equilibrium and curse on hit gloves? If anything this will give it a tradeoff, since you also can't do more damage by forcing monsters into negative resistances.
Last edited by Hemmingfish on Nov 21, 2015, 9:53:49 PM
I pray to a god they don't listen to you.
I pray to the ends of time that you actually wait for the fucking patch before going HYSTERIA because you feel inferior towards others.

Amen.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 21, 2015, 10:23:54 PM
"
I pray to a god they don't listen to you.
I pray to the ends of time that you actually wait for the fucking patch before going HYSTERIA because you feel inferior towards others.

Amen.

Holy fuck, I_NO and I actually agree on something
Indeed.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info