(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

hey guys so my initial thought to making this build was somthing super quick to farm shaped spider Forrest with and with my current gear it does that, my main concern is the boss itself. in my tree i have opted to get another frenzy which takes me to 5 total but she just dosnt die quick enough and i find myself using frenzy alot more than i should have to, does anyone have any thoughts as to what i can change/improve.

i have tested so runs with
as well which seems to be doing ok but i wont 100% use them till i can fix my resists.

i was thinking of a orb of storms poachers mark set up for bosses but i havnt tested it yet

charater name is Ichigo_Chaos

thx in advance
Hey There, Feedback is always Welcome.

Let's see:

The Energy from within at Blood Drinker gives me:
12% from itself, 8%, 6% from the Blood Drinker Nodes and 5% from Nullification.
That's 31%

Recharge Rate does not really a thing because we have Blood Rage.
Also getting Life Leech is a bit hard, getting that in addition to Energy Shield (Life converted to ES) is unbeatable.

Those Jewels seem to sit in Useless Location's yet don't underestimate a good Jewel.
Triple Crit. Multi. Jewels (~40% Per Jewel).

This is not a Vinktar Build that can sustain Leech from Flasks, you could get Leech on Jewels, Ring, Amulet but that's quite challenging if you also want the other Stat's on it.

Shadow's and Dust offer you Crit. Chance and Crit. Multi. stat's you def. want for a Crit. Build.
Unholy Might / Rampage is just a Bonus that add's some fun while clearing Maps.
Also Mana Leech is nice to have for bad situations.

Shapers Touch are.. far away from being a competitor, Maligaro's or Even Facebreaker's are Better Options.
And since Legacy League, Shadow's and Dust shouldn't be that expensive either.

About your Char.:
Nice to have 1 Add. Curse on Amulet, yet then the 2nd Ring better be Sick as hell.. which is.. not in your case.

Also you can't get a High Flat Phys, 30%+ Crit. Chance, 30%+ Crit. Multi. on one Slot except Amulet.
If you compare that to a GG Ring, the Amulet will still be Better.

I would Drop the Amulet for a Sick one. Also keep an Eye up for Jewel's with more Crit. Multi stat's
You are now Stage 3, those Jewel's do a Major DPS Boost.

@Ichigo_333

Same for you, this is a Crit. Build.
So Shadow's and Dust or similar should be there for the Crit. Chance and Multi.

Tree wise you are Stage 3 Which requires very good Jewels.
Don't have those, then you will have low Damage.

Forgot to Mention that Crit. Strikes on Jewels is a Dead Stat. ignore that.
Rather Use Attack Speed or Phys. Damage.
If you can't afford that, Remove the Jewels Socket's Take Power Charges and Use Inc. Crit. Multi Gem instead of Crit. Strikes. So go back to Stage 2 Passive Tree.

Sustaining Power Charges at a Boss can be a Bitch so use Orb of Storms with Power Charge on Crit.

This was my Setup until they released the Guardians and Shaper and i had no Problems with that Setup in t15 Maps with a Bino (!)
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on May 2, 2017, 11:38:25 AM
Need to upgrade your bino into an expensive dagger. Will feel like your T11 is a T8 after that.

I think Taste of hate is better than vinktar as you have 2 uses. You can get the shock via vaal lightning trap. But well the difference must be minor.

For the cheap upgrade I think ancestral warchief could be added for 18% more multiplier.

And you should get fortify with your wblades/frenzy, helps with survivability.

T11 is definitely doable barely using frenzy. Unless I screw up charges, pots and trap placement I usually barely need to do 3 or 4 hits of frenzy for shaped strand, vault, gorge, plateau, shaped atoll. Haven't shaped spider forest.

Tough bosses are another story.
Ok, I just realized energy from within was 12% before 2.5.

I had in head the current 6% energy from within which is not worth it there anymore. So indeed my point doesn't stand for people in standard, (but still 3% free bonus for others).

The issue in shadow and dust is not the price, it's just that shaper's touch have sick stats.
In path of building I get 5% more damage with shaper's touch and 700 more ES. For me they are definitely a competitor with big damage increase, big accuracy and lots of es. Swapping shaper's touch for shadow and dust i actually had better effective crit chance due to increased accuracy.

I think you overestimate crit multi, going full on crit multi lowers your dps if you don't have also increased damage to match it. Although haven't checked if you optimized it.

Both my rings and amulets could be better I totally agree. Was planning to try how vulnerability shaper's touch were working and then maybe get another steel ring and a better curse amulet.

But the gap between the feasible T12 and guardians seems immense with this build so I think I'll try something else. Tried 3 maps like 10mn per fight dodging like crazy using all portals 3 times on hydra and the best I did was put it a 25% while using blade flurry (impossible with flicker).

So I'll spend my exalts on another build until i want to play this one again :p.
Last edited by Squirrel_of_doom on May 2, 2017, 12:06:54 PM
brought a taste of hate to swap out vinktar's swapped the crit strikes for crit multi gem picked up 1 extra power charge and picked up shadows and dust which puts me at 87% crit 648% multi before diamond flask. alot smoother then before with even more faster clear which is nice thx for the quick reply! still working on single target dmg so might test out the other recommendations next
Last edited by Ichigo_333 on May 2, 2017, 12:12:02 PM
@Squirrel_of_doom

Well 3% is not much, i wouldn't drop Leech for that.

As for Shaper's Touch debate.

While the practical testing with mapping felt a bit off and bad...

I should get more into POE Builder. I can see now what you mean :)
Although some things aren't even to Poe.

For example i gain Less Acc. from Shaper's Gloves in game than in Poe.Builder.
That sure does Make them Look Better.

Well anyway's POE Builder does show you stuff the Game itself doesn't.
And yes! You were right! Damn lol, glad that i learned something, thanks!

@Ichigo

Nice to Hear :)

You can also swap out Melee Splash for Added Fire for example for Bosses.
OH shit.. they buffed the Shaper's Gloves XD.. And i sit here questioning my knowledge lol..
Dumb noob question: So you say I should use bladefall for leveling, yet I have to be level 28 to even use it. Do I just use whatever until I get to that point, then use bladefall for the end of normal/through cruel/through merc? Sorry if it's a dumb question.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@Squirrel_of_doom
Well 3% is not much, i wouldn't drop Leech for that.

Just to clarify it's not needed to drop any leech to gain those 3%. It's just pure gain if you don't have access to 12% jewel. The leech part was optional.
"
Ztrains wrote:
Dumb noob question: So you say I should use bladefall for leveling, yet I have to be level 28 to even use it. Do I just use whatever until I get to that point, then use bladefall for the end of normal/through cruel/through merc? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Yeah, since you won't be long at that Level anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info