(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Regarding Melding node + Energy within, instead of the melding cluster why not just take the 4 energy shield nodes towards the Witch starting area?

as far as i can tell this is the tradeoff:

Witch energy shield nodes:
-+38% energy shield
-+10% ES recharge rate
-Free jewel slot (can get +6-8% ES rare jewel)

Melding:
-+40% ES
-+3-6% ES with Energy from within in jewel slot
"
Oh, ok, the shock part i didnt know, thanks mate, and sorry for the salt :D

It's all good.

@Gak2

That's a good point, with good ES on gear, you shouldn't really feel the 10%ish less ES, also a jewel socket is really good, especially for Stage 3 ( crit. Multi. on jewels.
Hey guys,

is it viable HC?
"
albou wrote:
Hey guys,

is it viable HC?

Hard to say, the build get's really tanky in its final form. Until then it can be quite dangerous
I am leveling this build right now with minor changes. I am not using Bloodrage but the Blood Dance Boots with 30% frenzy on kill. I loose a bit of ES but i think its fine. I am relativly new to this game and bloodrage is making me nervous ;).

One thing that i dont get is why i am not able to kill bosses with this. It is rly anyoing w/o adds to gain frenzy.
new player here, it would be my first legacy, and 2nd playthrough of the game, currently I am a level 88 spectral throw, and I have been eyeing this build. Is this still viable in 2.6? is it solid for endgame? Any thoughts on if i should bother trying this out or look for another super fast fun clear build. Thanks!
@foster21

It is still viable.

If you really have interest in the Build i would recommend to check the price of the key items.
Look out for a good pDps Dagger and Jewelry (Those are the potential most expensive items for this build)
The Uniques are mostly cheap, except the 6l Splendour. You can use a rare Evasion / Energy Shield chest piece, Pure ES shield is ok too.

Hi!

Thx for this build it's really amazing, i wanted give a try for this league but i encounter some difficulties, maybe you can help me?

when i play in group of 3 or More, the sustain of my flicker strike is just really bad. I Don't know what i need to have a normal sustain? More Power Charges? More Frenzy charges? More Critical strike chance? More Physical Dps?
i can't play in group for the moment i'm useless :/

My gems are not 20% quality yet, but i can fast clear T9 T10 T11, but can't more cause (trash) mobs don't get oneshot; So i need more dps or more critical strike chance to kill? And if i kill i have more chance that the sustain of flicker strike can do the job right?

and my last question is: there is no "3 multi critical stats" jewel on legacy for the moment. Is it really important for the sustain of flicker strike in high tier map? or can i replace for increased physical dammage?

My stuff:

thx for reading me
Last edited by godrevenge on Mar 23, 2017, 7:47:34 AM
@godrevenge

Hey there.

Well to make this Build work you need to be able to Sustain frenzy charges.

For this you need to kill stuff. You will most likely not get all the Kills, so you will end up losing frenzy charges.

The other Part is, the more players are in one instance, the more HP the mob get's there fore you will need more damage to one shot them.

Try to get a 6l next. This should be in general the goal for endgame mapping.

As for party play, try to implement that the other players are either running no curse on hit or poachers mark to help you flicker.

I assume that you took most of the Dagger nodes, so you won't get more crit. chance other than with the gem itself.

Try to at least get 2 Crit. Multi jewels. the other 2 stats can be attack speed / phys. damage.

Also got a Taste of Hate and the Other flasks? Those can enhance your DPS until you get enough charges to get it going.
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
@godrevenge

Hey there.

Well to make this Build work you need to be able to Sustain frenzy charges.

For this you need to kill stuff. You will most likely not get all the Kills, so you will end up losing frenzy charges.

The other Part is, the more players are in one instance, the more HP the mob get's there fore you will need more damage to one shot them.

Try to get a 6l next. This should be in general the goal for endgame mapping.

As for party play, try to implement that the other players are either running no curse on hit or poachers mark to help you flicker.

I assume that you took most of the Dagger nodes, so you won't get more crit. chance other than with the gem itself.

Try to at least get 2 Crit. Multi jewels. the other 2 stats can be attack speed / phys. damage.

Also got a Taste of Hate and the Other flasks? Those can enhance your DPS until you get enough charges to get it going.

alright thanks you for your quick answer. I will try 6L next, + focus on jewels + taste of hate and better dagger for the end

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info