(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

@bondar92

Yes you need to crit. to apply the status alignment freeze/shock.

You can try to craft a good dagger and i'm wishing you good luck!
However buying a Bino at the Beginning should be cheaper :)

Crit. Chance on Jewels is pretty weak. So if crit. on jewels always go for the crit. - Multi.

This is also a Endgame Option.

The idea is, Capping Crit. is easy on a Bino, yet the Phys. DPS is low compared to what is possible.
So using a Crit. Multi gem and Phys. damage on Jewels should be the ideal balance for a reliable DPS.

When you have a good rare Dagger, the base DPS is not the Problem, rather the Crit. chance, for that i switched from Crit. Multi to Crit. Strikes and got Multi on Jewels.

I know for you and probably many others, that's a lot of switching items, yet i set this path up since not everyone start's rich or has the tool's to gain fast currency to be able to buy a good endgame rare dagger, which should be the most expensive item of the Build.

Currently i try to step it up by a little more and made room for this setup:

+

Result is more reliable DPS, since with the flask you can have Unholy Might on demand.

However getting +1 frenzy (with the 15% all res) on those Boots is the current challenge for me :D
@Toma_Hawk
Yeah Death Door's boots are neat.
Im also curious of using more glass cannon variant without a shield but with this preaty babe

This one gonna give me some insane ele damage so i can actualy drop physical to lightning support gem.
It lack defenses of a shield but boy this one looks interesting.
So whatcha think? defences of a shield or more actual damage?
Ill tweek a tree for this one too and compensate some ES with nodes.
@bondar92

It's a Crit. Phys. Dagger Build.

Thats an low crit. ele. Sword

So with the passive tree we have, we don't scale anything of that weapon.

If you want to dualwhield badly, use a 2nd bino, as far as i know Flicker Strike will alternate between the Weapons. So they should be nearly identical to deliver a reliable Damage output.
Trying this guy currently. My first CI attempt, ever, as well as first flicker, so doing lots of nooby mistakes, but overall it's really fun. Thank you for a well detailed and useful guide.

Lvl 78 tree is like this (poeurl.com/YVW), with some damage and ES nodes left to get. Aside from Bino, key items are these:

There are two problems encountered so far. One is critchance, it sucks even with toprolled Bino. It feels like pull-starting a rusty engine: bloodrage, diamond, pull. Whoops, didn't crit/shatter/poached enough charges to start chain reaction, stalled. Gotta wait the cooldown or slap a random guy with frenzy button, then pull again. At some point crit goes through, engine of destruction starts going crunch-crunch-crunch, screenwide icy explosions and shit, it's awesome. But more reliability would be nice. Granted, that's with crit DAMAGE gem, it would get much better with crit CHANCE, but you state that it's possible to ~cap critchance without it? You don't wear a diamond flask either. So, I wonder how exactly does it work. And what are your recommended max numbers of charges at different stages, for the smoothest possible experience.

The second problem is lack of leech. Admittedly, doing an uberlab and getting Swift Killer should allow for Warmark instead of Poacher, which should more or less solve this issue. But capping resists while getting leech on some items is tricky and expensive.

[edit] Oh, almost forgot. Didn't see cyclone mentioned anywhere. It's a movement skill, we get it for free, why not use it for single target? Our 4 reds in main 6link aren't exactly optimal, but something like added fire + fortify and conc effect in blue slot, should make certain encounters easier while expending exactly zero mana.
IGN: Zurgle. Steam ID: zuthuzu. I'm rarely online ingame, most of the time online in steam.
Feel free to add in either, if you wanted something checked out.
Last edited by zuthuzu on Jan 4, 2017, 9:39:53 PM
@zuthuzu

alright so far, you got some things a little mixed up.
As it seems like you picked the stage 3 tree that picks up Throat seeker and it looks like you are on the way to get more jewel sockets.

With that Tree you get Crit. Multi from Throat Seeker And Crit. Multi jewels and run Inc. crit. Strikes in the 6l.

Crit. Multi gem was supposed to be used with the stage 2 tree, since you got power charges from the tree to get to crit. cap.

The reason for that is the availability of Double/ Triple Crit. Multi Jewels as they can be hard to get.

So the Solution would be in your case to either drop crit. multi in the tree and get power charges OR drop crit. multi gem and get multi from the Jewels.

For Leech, You should have a decent amount through Blood Rage and Blood Drinker from Shadow.
You can try to get more, through Ring/ Amulet or Jewels.
Is Vertex supposed to reduce the "reserve" cost of these aura's? cause it's not...
@dbxwanderer

LOL

it does give +1 AND best you can buy for that amount of es and eva.

Current Project

Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Jan 5, 2017, 11:08:56 PM
Hi there I love your build, its my first time going CI or anything melee. Although it has become difficult to upgrade any of my items without costing 10+ Exalts. My question is how do you sustain the frenzy charges? At some points I would go on a 300-400 killing spree with rampage then all of a sudden I would stop in a middle of some mobs and die. Blood rage is also really punishing too so trying to juggle all of this is pretty challenging.Also went with swift killer for merciless lab instead of ghost dance / shade form because sustaining frenzy charges was challenging

the DPS seemed really low while playing too so I tried using a abyssus to level up 60+ because the dps was a lot easier to manage, and dried lake wasnt that punishing damaging wise so I could take the increased physical damage taken.

My question is, what should I upgrade or where should I go from my tree now? Currently at 5-5.8k ES ( 5k with abyssus/discipline and 5.8k with discipline/vertex). I also added more points around the nullification jewel and aspect of the lynx to power level with two inspired learnings

http://tinyurl.com/gw2rkmg <---the passive tree

Spoiler

Current Gear

Last edited by AzNPwnography on Jan 6, 2017, 6:04:07 AM
@AzNPwnography

Hey there!

You got some things mixed up too.
I think the main issue is you use Inspired Learning instead of Energy from within at Nullification.
That's quite a bunch of ES you lose.
Also you went to swift killer instead of Shade form which gives you a nice ES boost.
Since you are using Poachers Mark (stage 2) you don't need Swift Killer and the Additional ES from Shade Form should help you.

Also you can craft Reduced Damage Taken from Damage over Time ( Leo level 3 ) on shield which helps against Blood Rage, Check my FAQ section. I explain how you can deal with Blood Rage more detailed there.

I see you are using inc. crit. strikes gem ( stage 3) instead of Crit Multi / Phys. to lightning( for reflect safety).

Check your crit. chance with power charges, it should be high enough to drop crit. strikes. gem.
Also you are maybe using the Stage 3 Passive tree instead of the Stage 2 which includes another Power Charge.

It's really important that you stick to the Stage 2 Passive Tree and Gear suggestion until you can afford the Stage 3 requirements.

As or Gear overall not bad, The Shield could have more Evasion, the amulet maybe flat phys/ leech, the Ring flat phys.

Hope i could help you out
Hi,
After 2/3 other build try i re go FLicker build (more clean speed^^)
With my stuff just boss is really hard, switch Melée splash+flicker in chest by Life leech+Blade flurry for boss it's a best

Finally try assassin and trickster and prefere trickster for 3 reason :

Don't like Bloodrage = Free Frenzy charge
With 1 curse (assassin's mark) = don't lost stats in ring + Endurance charge up
Free movement skill
No ES Helmet but 10500 ES no vaal discipline, more than 14000 with it = +200% crit multi
Skyforth for Power charge
+/-20k /use in town, 40k with 4 frenzy 4 power up + 2flask

2/3 changement in tree for up multiplier/crit chance, need more level for maximise :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info