(3.9) CI 9.7k ES/Eva/Block Hybrid Flicker Strike/ Blade Flurry Trickster BUFFED

Can you show your current equipment because I can not in this catch on exactly what do you have now :P
Well its in the Current Gear Spoiler yo

But here we go:

my Gear

Are you going to be replacing any items come 2.2?

With [Walk the Aether] from Trickster, the +1 lvl to the enlighten gem from The Vertex as well as the 100 Mana on kill on Atziri's Splendor lose their value.

Im thinking about Crown of eyes + a shield with spelldamage instead of The Vertex or replacing Atziri's Splendor with a regular rare (obviously only worthwhile if you dont have a 6L Splendor already)
Last edited by RazorRamon on Mar 1, 2016, 12:34:48 PM
"
RazorRamon wrote:
Are you going to be replacing any items come 2.2?

With [Walk the Aether] from Trickster, the +1 lvl to the enlighten gem from The Vertex as well as the 100 Mana on kill on Atziri's Splendor lose their value.

Im thinking about Crown of eyes + a shield with spell damage instead of The Vertex or replacing Atziri's Splendor with a regular rare (obviously only worthwhile if you dont have a 6L Splendor already)

Well i will have 40 mana unreserved with the current setup (+1 from Vertex and Enlighten) and removing Charisma from the Tree.
Don't Forget you still need mana for Blood Rage for example or Frenzy.

So at that point there will be no replacement, only the 4 Passive Points i save from Charisma will be spent into Flaying.

Crown of Eyes and a Spell Damage Shield is an Option if you want Spell Damage as an Additional Source of Dps. However i don't need more damage and prefer the Huge Evasion Pool i get from Vertex and Hybrid Shield.

I will maybe switch to a Rare Chest, but i can't find a upgrade that is worth the money.

Oh and from what i've seen and heard, the Chest piece isn't a musst have.
Last edited by Toma_Hawk on Mar 1, 2016, 6:34:29 PM
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
Ahai!
We do lose 30% Physical Damage but gain more Block Chance, some Crit. Chance and more Defensive from Shield. At high end Gear you will only notice in big Parties the DPS loss. But for High End Leveling you will love every extra ES and Evasion and still do enough damage to participate and clearing maps.

Hi, I'm interested in trying something similar to your build. I have questions for you and others following this thread:

-A number of the nodes boost chaos damage. Obviously this helps with viper strike, but how does Void Manipulation compare vs. using Phys2Lightning or Added Cold or Added Lightning?

-Is it viable to go sword and board? 1h swords are much less popular and will be easier to get in a fresh economy.
Example: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAhEDJwW1B2MJMwzyDXwPqxB7ES8RUBUgFdcV7Ra_GYoajxslG60dTyL0JIsqOCymLL8wfDQKNbk2PTdmN9Q6rT3iPs9E0kcGSO5LCkuuUUdUvVT-VYVWY1xAX2phBmqMbAhsC20ZbWxvhHX9eK57FH_GhG-Grow2jb-P-pDWkyeUuJaLoS-i2aPnpcumf6crqTSw2LGztAy0xbVIt9m95r46vorBxcLswzrIFMrTy73Q0NE2037UQtRS1bnZW9sa2-ffiuIs4tXmged06QLquutj7BjtP-1B73rxivVv9qP22vlj-wn_HA==
The Chaos damage, isn't that much.
I'm running the more defensive tree atm. I've chosen Force shaper, because it gives more Physical damage as Flaying for less attack speed.
So higher Damage per Hit, which is preferred for a Flicker Strike, since you want to make sure to kill any mob with one hit.

I doubt that you'll get enough damage with 1 Handed swords, also Bino's is affordable :)
"
Toma_Hawk wrote:
I doubt that you'll get enough damage with 1 Handed swords, also Bino's is affordable :)

I guess your right; Vaal Rebuke vs. Bino's = Bino's wins
So far I'm not seeing swords being useful outside of a spectral throw build :/
I have a half-baked flicker build I salvaged from a claw based shadow on standard that I'll probably ditch and start over.
Last edited by Dyssolve on Mar 3, 2016, 6:54:00 PM
Ok!

Ascendancy UPDATE!

I've chosen the Trickster Class and it goddamn feels so good!

I have 46 mana left unreserved and can sustain frenzy with it.
Also a huge Evasion and Es Pool
And More Damage.

Stats

https://youtu.be/jZLBhAKxg9c

T12 Village Ruin map
as far as i know Vaal's pact isnt going to work with zealoth's oath , am i missing something?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info