Path of Exile: Ascendancy (News Coverage)

Thumbs up
Great job GGG, this sounds really exciting. Makes me want to pout and cry that my computer is broken and I was already not coping so well with not being able to game on it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Nov 20, 2015, 4:31:07 PM
This will most likely kill build diversity. Oh well. And the labyrinth stuff sounds like a nightmare if you have high ping. better call my ISP so they're prepared.
Geez, Christmas will be lighter this year now, have to save for the Ascendancy supporter packs...
Jesus Christ... This is too much... I can't handle it.

So much content.

Wow.
looking good guys, nice job!
great coverage too
Usually new things take a while to settle with me and it's not uncommon for me to not like things at first as was the case with the traps but then it reminded me of Blood Omen: Legacy of Kain. After soaking up all the new things that are coming I'm blown away at how different and interesting it'll be. This is a phenomenal expansion to an already brilliant game. I can't wait and look forward to getting a supporter pack. Thanks, GGG!
Ótima expansão, conteúdo excelente. Path of Exile cada vez melhor, sem duvidas o melhor Action RPG de todos os tempos!
just when i thought i was out they pull me back in
R.I.P 4.B.
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info