Path of Exile: Ascendancy (News Coverage)

So if this comes out "early 2016," does that mean Talisman is a short-term league, like 2 months? That's disappointing.
Does each main class have multiple subclasses or just one? (in which case, each class can be "upgraded") ?
"
Revinance wrote:
"
Path of Exile is one of those games I have never played and don’t know anyone who has played, but which seems to be frightfully popular among a large and dedicated group of people. It feels a little like DoTA did to me, back when that was a WarCraft 3 mod. Probably playing Path of Exile won’t be a viable career in five years time, but it does have cute and speedy tortoises.

Fantastic article by RockPaperShotgun, totally spot on reporting with great insight. Yeah... I wouldn't recommend using those guys again, lol. That bit of nonsense aside, holy crap, this expansion looks great. Really looking forward to these ascendancy classes especially!

I saw that one too. I don't know what this site is but doesn't seem very professional. Each sentence is a pure nonsense :D
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
i just watched the gamespot video...

So we are getting forced to do these "fun" trap labyrinths MULTIPLE times... with EACH NEW CHARACTER?

i really cant see anything hype right now.

sorry.
Dran, drauf, drüber !
I'm scared .. as I'm excited
Scared > The Traps, it is a direct travel to scrubs
.......> The Lag peak, "1 second is enought to kill you" ..
.......> If you char doesn't wear a pair of boots +30, you're doomed
.......> does my computer will be able to play this without some Ram Peak ..??

Exciting to test it that
.......> in a void Race !!!!!!!!
.......> in Season Ladder !!!!!!

by the way .. about "the caches of supplies" he put somewhere around the place
does it mean we will be naked ? like a descent champion ?

Thank you GGG

Ps did you Beef / Nerf the GGGod or RnG ?
Last edited by Ikhan_win on Nov 20, 2015, 4:02:42 PM
Massivelyop is my favorite site and im a "backer" in there - cause they are an indie mmorpg site. They try to do honest reviews and sometimes are even critical of some of p2w aspects of game. I feel the site is fresh and good news for all that go through that site^_^

best
cudez

ps was hoping that Auction house finally comes to PoE... I have so many friends who cant be bothered to play PoE with me since the "trading system is awkward and tedious".
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
Last edited by Cudez on Nov 20, 2015, 4:05:08 PM
So nice !
love 2016 already
You have entered Ghetto.
This subclasses worry me.....it almost seems like were losing some customization.

I run an aura support witch that has no attacks.....Out of the necromancer tree, I seen one skill that would help me....and that's only if it stacks with each aura.

So.....I'm guessing I'll have to pick up an attack or summon to do the labyrinth if you can't do it in a group.

At worse I'll have to reroll....
Last edited by Moose65 on Nov 20, 2015, 4:08:59 PM
holy fucking shit this is awesome

music in trailer also awesome
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info