Path of Exile: Ascendancy (News Coverage)

i admit i went a little of the deep end there but i didn't call you a fan boy. a fan boy would be HYPE, PLEASE TAKE MY MONEY and so on.
i work based on foresight you work based on hindsight. to each its merits.
#inbeforeskillstaggedwithAssassinationtag.
glhf

Last edited by kreca73 on Nov 23, 2015, 11:35:45 AM
I just want to thank GGG for not forgeting about the summoner "subcommunity". As a matter of fact, people who fell in love with the D2 necromancer playstyle tend to be extremely dedicated. That being said, I'm a special example, because if it wasn't for viable summoner builds, I wouldn't join PoE at all. Thus, the Necromancer specialization is a dream come true for me.

It's worth mentioning that there are other summoner-related things that could be improved, such as grace period for minions (possibly countered by their inability to attack during the period) and somewhat smoother mechanic behind spectre acquisition. The complexity of the game makes you invest into your spectres, so you usually end up with one type (be it Evangelists, Revenants or other) rather than an ad hoc mixture. Switching locations and doing spectre hunts is everything but fun, especially if you're doing a tough fight.

But I don't want to sound too picky. Those are just some suggestions I decided to add to my overall praise ^^.
Found a thread about theorizing and while I mostly just trolled, it got me thinking. Will the ascendancies have any additional specific voice acting? Because that would be awesome.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Last edited by Zorajin on Nov 23, 2015, 11:50:04 AM
Max Block Inquisitor with Zahndethus' Cassock. That is all. :D
"
kreca73 wrote:

... you can choose the class aesthetically and still be competitive. ...

incoming mtx for appearance variations on the starting classes :)
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
"
xHavoCx wrote:
"
kreca73 wrote:

... you can choose the class aesthetically and still be competitive. ...

incoming mtx for appearance variations on the starting classes :)

- pay to win
- low blow
Is these subclasses available to other main classes?

like Templar necromancer? Any thought?
Nope, afaik.

Another thought; how on earth will a classic summoner get his zoo trough all the traps? Either convocation needs some tweaks, or minions need additional resistance vs. traps (in a way they are more resistant against act bosses).
no spec. class previews for the other 2 base classes? :(
Last edited by Darkfyre on Nov 23, 2015, 2:53:12 PM
Looks great!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info