Item Development - Threshold Jewels

How about a master for jewels with craft bench for jewels because unique jewels are hard to use because are way to specific most of time and craft jewels are becaming stupid expensive for mods that normally dont change almost nothing .
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
"
Qarl wrote:
"
DaTz_ wrote:
bonerific!

We'll show off the Summon Skeleton one later!

So how many threshold jewels are slated for initial release? Cause summon skeletons isnt 'starting' by the same definition as burning arrow and fireball :S
ST jewel sucks. Another shitty vendor trash... or i am talking too early ?
Last edited by ebutekir on Nov 17, 2015, 9:28:27 PM
"
DaTz_ wrote:

i got a question tho.. will the burning ground and tar ground be affected by ur aoe or is there a base aoe and cant be modified?

The ground effect AOE size is fixed.

EDIT: OK, I have been corrected, this maybe should be affected. We love our design correctness discussions :-)

Current implementation is that it isn't affected.

Last edited by Qarl on Nov 17, 2015, 9:37:30 PM
Praying for animate weapon jewel so much right now
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Is there a jewel for lightning strike?

Or cold snap?
Kind of cool. Seems like a big investment and the heavy strike one seems super low chance...10%? So you would need five of then to have a decent chance of being consistent...or is that just a very poor roll?
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
_Amaranth_ wrote:
"
eXecut1on wrote:
Will Fireball + MP "shotgun" with that Jewel?

This.

NickK's statement about the jewel's function ("with one or two of these, the ability to overlap explosions from a safe distance makes Fireball a much more interesting choice.") makes it sound like you're re-enabling the ability to "shotgun" for fireball so long as this jewel is active. So GMP + this jewel + point-blank range = most damage? regardless of the intent to increase blast radius with distance.

My understanding of the current mechanics is that shotgunning is still out, but if two AoE-creating projectiles hit adjacent monsters, the AoEs will deal their damage separately (so multi-projectile Fireballs get much nastier against large packs, same way Lightning Arrow does).
I have wandered through insanity;
I have walked the spiral out.
Heard its twisted dreamed inanity
In a whisper, in a shout.
In the babbling cacophony
The refrains are all the same:
"[permutations of humanity]
are unworthy of the name!"
"
There's going to be a Threshold Jewel for each of the starting skills...

If a new starting skill is introduced (ie Shrapnel Shot) will these also be receiving Threshold Jewel treatments?
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
Seems interesting but not quite sure how these will affect the meta just yet. Hmm.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info