Letters from Chitus

oh my god!!! I want a copy of the original letters to ad to my man cave dedicated
to path of exile and the lore of path of exile.

must have those letters omfg!!!

COLLECTORS EDITION hype!!
At first I just thought the letters described The Hedge Maze in the Imperial gardens where you recover Chitus' Plum. No real spike traps in there except for the porcupines I guess though.

Maybe it really is about something completely different. I admit it's rather suspicious that the Labyrinth Map was renamed...
I'm in love with Path of exile lore. <3
"
Drachnem wrote:
Hope the letters get to players faster than the 4 months the shirts took.
pratiquely thiking the same v.v
Québecois et fière de l'être ^^
I got one of these. I almost tossed it because I thought it was junk mail, but opened it because it was heavy. My wife saw it and gave me the look, like "seriously dude, fucking medieval letters?" Then I said, "get me a beer, wench, this is important."
IGN: NinetySixBottlesOfBeer
very nice letters, well presented with lots to read in to. I see a lot of references to maze like areas. If there is going to be a new area/end game/race etc please, please, please don't go crazy with a maze zone that takes forever to navigate and requires a lot of backtracking. That type of area breaks the tempo of play to much and introduces unnecessary frustration. Frustration should be from fighting, not from just trying to get through a zone. There are already to many zones that are to maze like (prison,caverns etc).

News has really improved a lot lately. These hints and more direct information from devs are nice
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
hype the new skill gem the new league and in the end of the league , new extension yeah :D
So there's this thing on wiki now...

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Spine_of_the_First_Claimant

Thousands gazed upon the doors of the great labyrinth,
at an Eternal Champion in steel and gold,
The first to challenge its treacherous traps.
To mark the occasion, Izaro had the champion's remains gilded.

I wonder is this clue to something?
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
hellooooo ebay
Nicely written peeps, gotta love the lore! Loads to interpret and speculate about :-).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info