Letters from Chitus

Was stoked to get a copy of the second letter in the mail today.

I am really interested to see what this is leading up to *cough*-Descent Labyrinth-*cough*, but even if nothing comes of it, it's a great piece of added lore to the game.

Ya this is just ridiculous cool. Man what a game. I started seriously playing during warbands, its been hard to stop! Pretty great stuff guys...keep up the good work.
very cool.
labyrinth? omg that backtracking. also: master missions.

just joking, new content is much appreciated! hopefully there are some chained girls to be rescued in it?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 16, 2015, 9:27:14 AM
Wutface. i dont get it
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Nov 16, 2015, 9:04:09 AM
"
Wutface. i dont get it

see in the past, before computers and email, people wrote letters with ink and had dope handwriting. there was a sort of dignity in the art of writing and penmanship.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
Oh I got one of those, I thought everyone did. I might have tossed it, I didn't really know what to make of it. What are they?
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
Wutface. i dont get it

see in the past, before computers and email, people wrote letters with ink and had dope handwriting. there was a sort of dignity in the art of writing and penmanship.

-HeaT

You wouldn't chitus would you?...See what I did there?
Saved
"
vio wrote:

just joking, new content is much appreciated! hopefully there are some chained girls to be rescued in it?

Easter legg?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
New end game labyrinth!

The hype is real!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info