Content Update 2.1.0: Talisman Challenge Leagues, New Skills and more!

All I want for Christmas is another across the board bump to the map drop rate, without the associated nerf to all those who could possibly drop a map. Pretty please. The game is a lot more fun when I can do a few redders with my 93 level character. At least I'll eventually be distracted by all the changes and I won't notice how much currency I have to invest on a tier 11 map to get a pier. Hype.
"You can sacrifice a set of five different Talismans from the same tier to summon a monster possessed by a Talisman from the next tier up."

I didn't see anything about tier on talismans... also, tiers are stoopid. What's the deal here?
You said you'd reveal the poison support gem later this week (https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/3sx2ga/210_missing_support_gem/cx19ojh). But it's now monday "next" week. Are you still planning to show the gem before talisman launch?
Yay!!! Starts exactly on my birthday!!!
when will we get the rest of the info about changes to Viper Strike / PA (Caustic Arrow) / Melee Splash / new skill tree etc etc etc?

Last edited by monosama on Nov 23, 2015, 12:29:55 PM
Put a lot of new trash in the game.

Don't fix revolving issues.

Oh boy ...
Hope this update will have *fps drops fix* ...
Last edited by dawid2 on Nov 24, 2015, 6:25:56 PM
I am wondering how Blasphemy Temporal Chains will work in Shackles of the Wretched. Any thoughts?
BLASPHEMY i am sooo looking 4ward 2 that support gem. Think about it temporal chains aura on a 2handed dualist or even dualwielding dagger crit shadow.
Last edited by Viralblade on Nov 25, 2015, 9:10:55 AM
Omg that bow... Roth's Reach...

Does it stack additively with the rangers +1 skill chain node for ascendency? So it's skills chain +2 times total? That's going to be disgustingly good on my CoC bow user.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info