New Skill Reveal - Contagion

It's look pretty fun !
What about the stuff and skill tree so ? Scion or shadow with chaos (and poison ?) passives, spell damage, area of effect, then CI, something like that ? I'm hurry to begin some theorycrafting on a new char with that.. And hurry to see other new skill gems !

Just a personnal idea, what about an aim arrow, for PvP ? :D
Sounds like Flameblast without channeling, integrated elemental proliferation prenerf and chaos damage, can't see this going wrong.... dafuq
ign:Rising_CallMeBSC_III
Can this spell crit?
wow look really cool
Last edited by keta on Nov 3, 2015, 6:08:55 PM
It looks awesome! And we're getting even more Chaos spells? Even more awesome! This is one of the things that I've wanted to hear for a while to be honest.

Maybe some of these gems could also be drop-only like the Added Chaos support. Gems have been rather underwhelming after the vendor change, even though that change was a huge help. Some more drop-only ones would be nice to be on the lookout for.

And I wonder if the other spells are going to be different enough though. I like Contagion already but I hope that the rest of the spells aren't going to be mostly gimmicky. (Not that I won't like them, just saying) And how about that Chaos Rain that the Quarry boss uses? I like that one a lot and I often wish that it was a rare gem or something.

One small question though; will there also be new Chaos nodes that are more accessible by the Templar? I'd ask for the Witch too but she's pretty close to the ones in the Shadow area so maybe it's not as needed.
I'm quite excited about trying this one out, and seeing what the rest will be.
FULLY Test it before release it.. Balance it etc, dont fucking make another op skill and then nerf it..

This game get more and more nerfs... Make mobs lots harder and dont fucking nerf all the time..
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Nov 3, 2015, 6:24:50 PM
Looking forward to all the chaos/poison stuff so much!
When I kill a man he stays dead.
People have wanted the ability to make "dark" style casters forever. Good thematically. Looks cool. We'll how good it is.
looks interesting. good to see some love for chaos damage.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info