New Skill Reveal - Contagion

Awesome! New skills are PogChamp and always a great motivation to roll another toon, please let them keep coming :D *HYPED*
Last edited by Xuulang on Nov 3, 2015, 5:01:52 PM
"
PsychicMuffin wrote:
The problem with damage over time skills is that this game is all about clear speed, so waiting for it to kick in is slower than just focusing on hitting harder. The idea of having a skill that spreads is pretty cool, and hopefully can circumvent this issue.

So that explains why poison arrow has been so insanely strong for many, many patches now? Rofl
OHH GOD the build is allready popping in my mind!
Welcome to Path of Exile rule 1# You don't win, you just do a little better each time
Totally going for it! Ebola time guys!!
Awesome!
Free Master Crafting Service (Breach): thread/1797112
Free Master Crafting Service (Essence): thread/1744527
Free Master Crafting Service (Legacy): thread/1857272
Free Master Crafting Service (Harbinger): thread/1952418
Looks like Cast'n'Run ... as we already know it from PoisonArrow builds, but as spell instead of an attack.
yeah, exactly, the game is all about clear speed and not at all about finding new exciting ways of gameplay that'll make you enjoy the game again and again and again. there is literally nobody who wants diversity in this game. just face it, everyone, there is actually only skills like flame totem, incinerate, poison arrow right now, all the others don't exist.

please don't reduce the game to ladders und racing... I'm really excited about those new chaos/poison improvements :)
there are gonna be maligaros everywhere!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
The skill mechanics seems fine but the circles in the video...they look so trashy, they don't fit the general art style of PoE, imho.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
I will dump my fiance and buy a $1000 pack the minute they announce a Poison Nova skill. Poison Necro was by far my favorite and most played spec in D2.
Team Won
Hi

Finally a bloody pox/locust skill, now contagion gore mtx plz?

DOT changes...

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info