2.0.5 Patch Notes

"
lebobo wrote:
soooo looking forward to this new league.

Those damn things popping up out of the ground when you kill mobs can suck it. Not to mention it says "when you kill groups of mobs close together", but they still pop out of a single lone mob by itself... ugh good riddance.

That would be Beyond you're talking about. Yes, it sucks. Yes, good riddance. And yes, the Beyond monster spawning mechanism is a little tricky to figure out... because, as you described, you can kill an enormous pack of tiny spiders or exploding beetles and get no Beyond demons at all, but then kill just one more mob almost half a screen away and BACKWARDS-SCREAMING RED JELLO MEN EVERYWHERE.

Good effing riddance to the whole lot.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I dont understand why people ASK for nerfs. Like "hey I cant do this cause im to broke so lets make it unavailable to EVERYONE." I have never make a Vaal Spark build but I dont see a reason why we should just nerf it to the ground like every other spell.
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
Last edited by RIP_POE on Nov 1, 2015, 10:09:37 PM
I was able to search for maps by "tier [number]" in my stash previous to this patch (yesterday and the day before). Was this unintentionally pushed to live in one of the previous patches, so you added it to the patch notes for this one?
Finally, boxes in Hakuland is fixed!!!!

Now we can all get that Al Dinh we deserve...
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
Eyyyy Haku storongbox fix.

Its about time.

I've had 3 cartographers wasted during the Flashback month.
Nice "patch" I suppose.... would be great to see a ton more bug fixes and maybe some more qol but I guess new content is more important :-(
"
I dont understand why people ASK for nerfs. Like "hey I cant do this cause im to broke so lets make it unavailable to EVERYONE." I have never make a Vaal Spark build but I dont see a reason why we should just nerf it to the ground like every other spell.

I didn't ask for a nerf because I can't effort it. I could. But GGG does here and there some nerfs and changes w/o mentioning them.
Any news on what the cards are please?
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Pretty underwhelming patch. The race changes are nice, but a full x.y.z version for them?
I just wanna say that you are so nice about notices and I wanna ask about will be in this pach 2.0.5 passive skill tree reset? Thank you! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info