2.0.5 Patch Notes

Some Ship graveyard were insanely big thanks
Last edited by nadnerb on Nov 1, 2015, 8:47:41 PM
soooo looking forward to this new league.

Those damn things popping up out of the ground when you kill mobs can suck it. Not to mention it says "when you kill groups of mobs close together", but they still pop out of a single lone mob by itself... ugh good riddance.
Teaaaaaaaaaam!
@Zizaran ingame
"You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash."

That already worked ;-)
no Vaal Spark nerf yet?
that soul taker looks sexy as hell, and all the other prices have cool art! Eclipse staff, simple leveling sword and then onto end-game build enablers.

Now THATS race rewards done right.
"
TigerSpook wrote:
"You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash."

That already worked ;-)

Is it the case before that doing "Tier: 1" would also highlight tier 10+ maps? If so perhaps they added a specific functionality such that this would no longer happen. iirc there also is a space between the : and #, but now the search function doesn't have it so I guess they implemented a specific case (ie if tier is searched). Just my guess
"
You can now highlight maps of certain tiers using "Tier:#" in the stash.

You could already do that with "Tier: #" although "Tier:1" would pull up everything from 1 to 10-19. Is this going to filter more accurately?
The only Carto box I found last league was inside a Haku mission. I spent some currency on it, got immortal totems, cried a bit inside.

Pretty sure Talamoana is Karui for "**** you".

Pleased to see that on the update list. ;)
Thanks for not mentioning the ground effects fix being late again this time. And I'm being 100% *not* sarcastic. I'd rather just be pleasantly surprised when it's ready to come out. Cheers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info