The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

Did anybody else notice the massive green portal in Act 3 town?
please a jason mask microtransaction for that friday the 13
"
Starball wrote:
these were the most popular? wut?

I thought these packs were the lamest off all packs we had.

Statistically that sounds true if you factor in more players playing and purchasing the newest available packs compared to the player base tally the year before, and the year before that. That does not mean it's the 'best' pack/bang for your buck/etc.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Why aren't we talking about the portal in the statue???
"
cgexile wrote:

Statistically that sounds true if you factor in more players playing and purchasing the newest available packs compared to the player base tally the year before, and the year before that. That does not mean it's the 'best' pack/bang for your buck/etc.

I think what had the most effect was the selling of beta keys right when there was literally nothing to do in game (yea, yea, i remember races for keys and it sucked). There is no telling how many $30 packs they sold just because people wanted new content to play.

I'm sad to read that divination cards will be the top tier thing again with the next supporter packs. Not only does it lock in the price at $1100 next time around, it also removes the chance of something new or better taking its place. To me, divination card doesn't hold a candle to creating a unique. So until they sell the ability to create unique items again or something equally cool, I won't be buying my first top tier supporter pack.

I'm still debating on buying Lunaris pack. I don't think I'd use the weapon glow all that much since I use my Open Beta supporter glow for everything. Really the one thing I like about the pack is the spawning demon mtx for amulets but even that just spawns when you dont move. Its not like the weapon glow you see ALL the time. Even the points, at this point in time, aren't all that useful to me.

Oh well, we shall see what the future holds I guess.
ign: Vixien
Last edited by vixien on Oct 30, 2015, 5:42:07 PM
"
Chris wrote:
There was a backlog but I'm pretty sure everything has been sent out now! The shipping company ran out of stock on t-shirts and it took much longer than I predicted to print new ones. Very sorry about that. I am 99% sure it'll be okay now though. Please let me know if it still doesn't arrive.

Take the hint! :-) People want more PoE shirts, hoodies, etc...

Heck, I'd pay over the odds for them. I bet others would too. Not sure about overall volume/throughput in general though so it's only a wish on my part.

Free advertising........

Nice shirt bro.
Yeah.
What is that?
PoE, it's an online arpg game. Alot of fun. You should create an account and try it out with me.
Sure, I'll check it out tonight.

See what I'm talking about? LOL
I think we have to appreciate ggg had a lot on their plate with 2.0, those forsaken master packs came at a point where they had a lot less pressing content on their hands. Theres a lot of things in 2.0 I wasnt happy about but theres only so many hours in a day, only so much they can get done on their budget. If people dont feel that inspired by the current packs theres new ones incoming, its all good.
Still, nothing beats the old supporter packs.
I hope the new ones will have footsteps among other things
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
The next supporter packs better have pets in them, damnit. I miss never having purchased a kiwi. And I want more things like my rhoa. MAKE IT HAPPEN GGG. I'll throw money at you.
Bring back race seasons.
"
AbdulAlhazred wrote:
The next supporter packs better have pets in them, damnit. I miss never having purchased a kiwi. And I want more things like my rhoa. MAKE IT HAPPEN GGG. I'll throw money at you.
Amen to that!!
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info