The Awakening Supporter Packs End Soon - with Video!

Many people have asked whether Divination Cards are exclusive to these packs and whether we'll be bringing them back in the future. We can confirm that you will still be able to purchase Divination Cards while our next supporter packs are active. After all, there will be new items that people need to design Divination Cards for! Note that to purchase one, you'll need to either be the owner of a Highgate Pack or the new top-tier supporter pack.

This set of supporter packs was our most popular yet, so please purchase one or upgrade your existing one if you'd like to support Path of Exile. Thank you for your generous support! We can't wait to show you what we've been working on.
"
does this mean that our christmas present it's a new poe expansion?

That would be the best present ever.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Pat0k wrote:
Man I could really use an extra week to get my pack upgrade :/

It's totally fine to contact support and let them know this. They can reserve them for a little while (well, this may involve a payment plan, but it's the same type of thing).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
kienphucdt wrote:
I bought lunar pack 260$ from 8/8/2015 and i haven't get physical items from this pack. I have sent a lot mails to support and only received auto reply. So sad !!!

There was a backlog but I'm pretty sure everything has been sent out now! The shipping company ran out of stock on t-shirts and it took much longer than I predicted to print new ones. Very sorry about that. I am 99% sure it'll be okay now though. Please let me know if it still doesn't arrive.
"
LastTruGod wrote:
I was supposed to receive the signed art and t-shirt and I still do not have either. Reason being? I have a couple month long message war with Rob_GGG explaining they messed up the order for my stuff. Well now here it is... November 1st. Still no t-shirt and they want me to pay $5 to ship the stuff, EVEN though I already paid my dues. Thanks GGG :)

I've sent you a PM about this :)
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

"
Koenig wrote:
Hi mates, the armour from the ranger whats for a armour / style is it?

many thanks for help.

It's the Full Scale Armour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info