Build of the Week: DimenRush's Abyssal Cry Build!

nice but Poison arrow + abyssal cry is a way better then this ;]
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
This looks so much like my lvl 85 warbands marau... https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dj0z/characters

Got tired of it when i realized generic damage increases (as opposed to chaos-specific ones) and attack skills other than Viper Strike were generally more efficient than all the investment i had made in chaos damage. When i realized using HoI/HoT made my clearing speed that much better, i got pretty disappointed.

I'm pretty much an altoholic anyways so the huge XP grinding at lvl 85 was getting boring aswell, it was just a matter of time.

I'm very much looking forward to that incoming poison patch though.
"
Dj0z wrote:
This looks so much like my lvl 85 warbands marau... https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dj0z/characters

Got tired of it when i realized generic damage increases (as opposed to chaos-specific ones) and attack skills other than Viper Strike were generally more efficient than all the investment i had made in chaos damage. When i realized using HoI/HoT made my clearing speed that much better, i got pretty disappointed.

I'm pretty much an altoholic anyways so the huge XP grinding at lvl 85 was getting boring aswell, it was just a matter of time.

I'm very much looking forward to that incoming poison patch though.

I'm looking forward to the Poison patch as well. Haven't done poison anything in a long while.
Its not a viable endgame build, but its look awsome for low, mid lvl map
Looks bad ass!

Yet, I will sound like a total dick for saying this - technically this is another cyclone build, right?

It doesn't matter if you're playing Righteous Fire, Facebreaker Cyclone, 2h Cyclone, Mjolner, Fakener, This build, you're still spamming that damn cyclone :/

Why there are no more viable skills out there...
"
DarkHeart69 wrote:
"
Godamit, I have made every single build before its release featured this season botw (other than the flask one, did not think it would still work with the leech change). I just keep them hidden so GGG does not take out their Kamikaze Clone nerf guillotine of death. But it turns out they feature them instead.

Calling it now, next week will be Arc Mines, Burring Arrow(Vaal, stun, or emberwalk), or Vaal Righteous Fire.

+1 for Vaal RF that build makes me laugh

vaal RF builds are superfun!
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
This build is all glass and no cannon.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Interestingly Different, wish I could party up with someone who has a unique build.
Most people I play with are Incinerators or Poison Arrow users. Would be nice to see this in actions.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
I went to the Abyss and cried.
Saved
This looks like an amazing support build for 80+ maps since it scales of monster%hp.

It's like a DD build. Get somebody to set up the first kill or pack mobs together and go ham imo.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info