The next season failed before it even started or how GGG invents/ignores feedback.

Hilbert always posts the dumbest stuff.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
Hilbert always posts the dumbest stuff.

"
Hilbert wrote:

Still enough in touch to know that you need ~1h40 to beat malachai in normal.
If you want to lose exp or sacrifice 2 runners getting nothing while you farm sure.
Maybe docks got the level reduced too hard then Aqueduct whatever.

It's sad that you persist posting when each of your nonsensical ramblings only contributes to show that you have no idea what you're talking about

"
You never did Brutus in BLAMT right? The problem is you can't hide yourself.

The hook kills you, the cages will kill you, the minions will kill you, the ground spikes will kill you.
You cannot kite brutus in Lethal+Turbo because neither the safe spot nor the pillars exist anymore.

Next time don't forget to log out on certain site you shouldn't even type unless you want a probation.
But it seems you are even more eager to be probated than others looking at your postings.

I don't think anyone has done brutus since the revamp of its mechanics, it's a bit early to tell what can and cannot kill you since boss attacks rely on rng. Though now that I think about it you probably did it hundreds of times in your head while waiting for your probations to end to pass the time
I figure totem spamming is more likely to happen than lvl 1 rangers, we should be able to see that in the upcoming race season
Did you miss the part in my last post where I said I don't even bother selling items ?
I figure people using rmt would be able to gear their character to be capped in merciless, this isnt the case for most of my characters. If anything I take some sort of pride being able to gear up my char in 3 - 4 chaos which is what you usually get by the time you reach 70, I have very little interest in hoarding currency I never bothered doing the chaos recipe.
Do you realize that each time you resort to rmt/cheating accusations anyone who opposes you you're one step closer to Morsexier ? Picking me as a target is pretty retarded

I could keep going but I'm too lazy
"
janimauk wrote:
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
janimauk wrote:
i think u farm dried lake in 90min party now

shows how out of touch you are jani, it's all about farming twilight strand till you get wanderlust then you logout and win. easy race.

-HeaT

i need more private lessons from crabdad and deadkaboom it seems.

-JanimauK

Kek
"

It's sad that you persist posting when each of your nonsensical ramblings only contributes to show that you have no idea what you're talking about

It's funny to see that you use ad hominem arguments that's why you got more probations for your rants in the racethreads.
Doesn't change the fact that the changes ignore a lot of feedback from the past.

"
I don't think anyone has done brutus since the revamp of its mechanics, it's a bit early to tell what can and cannot kill you since boss attacks rely on rng.

There hasn't been a single Turbo race after Merv and Brutus have been changed.
The Hook version in a 3h BLAMT was the only Brutus that has been done only with Safespot + AoE tactics.
The difference are the summoned skeletons and groundspikes and no safe spots. That's why spamming 6 totems will not work. or at last result in rips.

There were only a few groups doing it and there were only 4 groups actually reaching act 2.
Not my problems if the devs cry in the corner when I post how they work, they should work properly and not like the stereotype of an Italian.

The post that got my ~3 month probation didn't even get deleted. It's the one about their design blueprints they give to their itemlevelsupporters instead of letting them design.

Also ranting against devs gives you a longer probation than ranting against people and that's where you have more probation experience than me.

It doesn't matter what you claim about RMT. Being a member of that site is crime enough.

I am not accusing innocents. Maybe you should look at hints flipping thread and the support tag. That was a big time RMTer I shamed once and received a probation but you know how efficient GGG works in banning RMTers.
Sadly you can't accuse some scumbags of RMTing because they are only BM traders.
It's sad that GGG doesn't ban chickenscript users and they get away with "It's just an alt+F4 Macro" and skip the part "that reads memory and quits on x% HP.
"
Pam wrote:
one step closer to Morsexier

You know I used to get annoyed with you Pam, but you showed your true colors when you wimped out on malachai.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
yo jani, can i RMT a bulletproof vest from you? so many shots fired in this thread, dont want to RIP early.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming
"
Hilbert wrote:

It's funny to see that you use ad hominem arguments that's why you got more probations for your rants in the racethreads.
Doesn't change the fact that the changes ignore a lot of feedback from the past.

from what I can remember I only got probated 2 times because I was mentioning americans' obesity
well, you might live in the past and each time you post you cannot help yourself not bringing it up but the game has evolved: unlike you they dont open years old race threads to check what was said back then and adjust their game to outdated feedback

"
I don't think anyone has done brutus since the revamp of its mechanics, it's a bit early to tell what can and cannot kill you since boss attacks rely on rng.

The bold part wasnt an invitation to share your fantasies
"

Not my problems if the devs cry in the corner when I post how they work, they should work properly and not like the stereotype of an Italian.

I dont know what you're talking about

"
The post that got my ~3 month probation didn't even get deleted. It's the one about their design blueprints they give to their itemlevelsupporters instead of letting them design.

I don't know what you're talking about
let me clear it up this time, I dont care and I dont want to know

"
Also ranting against devs gives you a longer probation than ranting against people and that's where you have more probation experience than me.

I've had less than 10 days of probation, including 8 days for the ajdective fat
"
It doesn't matter what you claim about RMT. Being a member of that site is crime enough.

I am not accusing innocents.

well, I am innocent so
I never bothered creating an account on the website you haver in mind which prevents me from checking threads I think
I don't have property of each account named pam on the internet, sorry to disappoint you

"
You know I used to get annoyed with you Pam, but you showed your true colors when you wimped out on malachai.

I made an informed decision based on my build, teammates combined with the gear available I had at the time - and ended up never getting because 300dps + is apparently too much to ask for, losing 2 teams members to eu serv didnt help but I felt that competing against my teammates wasnt fun. You can call it wimped if that makes you feel better
also I dont show colors
Last edited by Pam on Nov 1, 2015, 8:22:53 PM
"
Pam wrote:
informed decision based

LOL

also hilbert does not have valued poster, so at least thats going ok.
Last edited by Morsexier on Nov 1, 2015, 7:19:24 PM
"
HeaT1 wrote:
"
In the Endless Ledge, the second and third areas now also use a restricted set of monsters that don't include Act Four monsters. There's now a ramp up towards dangerous monsters by the time you hit the fourth area."

so i didnt read this as it was exclusive to act4 monsters, there's a ramp up towards dangerous monsters, which means it extends to any monster that is dangerous (dischargers etc). maybe GGG can clarify.

-HeaT

From most recent patch

"The second area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One and Act Two monsters.
The third area of Endless Ledge now generates monsters randomly from a set list comprised of mainly Act One, Act Two and Act Three monsters. The Act Three monsters used are typically ones which aren't especially dangerous to very low level characters.
Reduced some of the level size variance in the Ship Graveyard."

AMIRITE THO?

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info