[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

I've tried playing without blood dance (and 30% MS \ life) boots for a while but I really disliked how it felt. keep in mind I'm zerker\raider.

Level91 right now, just haven't got lucky enough to get T12+ maps but I managed to do all mods (besides ele reflect) below that with ease.

Hard to upgrade anything, 6 link and perhaps similar amu\gloves\belt but with chaos resist. I did switch out the unique flask that gives knockback for a ruby one.

7800 HP with 1250/sec regen when charges\golem are up.

For golems I'd probably choose chaos if I had a chaos enchant on the helmet, 7% DR is allot.

Currently having another two 19/20 EA's which I hope to get to 20/20 soon and with some luck a 21/20.

Tree, next 4 levels will give me +2 jewels:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAQDBAdwDdQSzBS0GDgn2DF8OPBBiFCAUcRhWGjgcpxzcIdAlvCcvJ-0o-jWSPAU8LT38QYdDMUWdRtdHflNSU6VTu1ZIWGNYd1nzWhpfBF8_Y_1lTWZUaHRo8m87cYVyD3KpdO11y3asd-N4DXloeuZ7boIHgpuCx4Nfg8yEU4TZhXuMz41-jxqQVZErlG-UoJchmK2aO5rgna6f36IApwipbqyqtfK3Pre2uJO9Nr6nv9XAGsBmwQTBfMMzxFjE9sauz37UfNgk2E3Yvdl82mLawdtP37_gw-oY6mLr7uw47w7vfO_98B_2SPcy-Ov56P4K

Curious if a 0.2% fire leech quiver is worth it with already having 1.5% from zerker. Don't I hit some leech cap already anyway?
Last edited by foojin on Mar 29, 2016, 6:17:16 AM
what would u use as the 6th link for aoe setup?
atm i use
ea - gmp - inc aoe - fire pen - red duration

now my question what is better slower proj or a lvl 3 empower?
~b/o 10 Exalts

If anyone is interested.
"
foojin wrote:
I've tried playing without blood dance (and 30% MS \ life) boots for a while but I really disliked how it felt. keep in mind I'm zerker\raider.

Level91 right now, just haven't got lucky enough to get T12+ maps but I managed to do all mods (besides ele reflect) below that with ease.

*snipped item links*

have you considered trying Elementalist since you use blood dance? I think the only thing you would give up is Onslaught, which is nice, but Ele offers some nice ele dmg reduction for reflect, ele penetration and ele conflux.

Also, how do you use frenzy to generate charges for boss fights?
Last edited by xodrul on Mar 29, 2016, 12:14:55 PM
I agree with this. If using blood dance, Elementalist is a good balance between offensive and defensive stats.

got it on my second run to lab. How much that worth how do you think?
"
xodrul wrote:
"
foojin wrote:

*snipped item links*

have you considered trying Elementalist since you use blood dance? I think the only thing you would give up is Onslaught, which is nice, but Ele offers some nice ele dmg reduction for reflect, ele penetration and ele conflux.

Also, how do you use frenzy to generate charges for boss fights?

Right now I don't have frenzy equipped because I am leveling some gems. However most fights are over before my charges run out or have adds which allow me to retain charges. Keep in mind that my build has 2 more seconds of frenzy charges compared to most other builds.

Ele spec against ele reflect is something I didn't think of. However I really like the flow (clearspeed) raider adds. I don't give much value to pen \ conflux, I'd rather have status avoidance \ dodge. And then there is also the point that I don't like the fire golem.
Last edited by foojin on Mar 29, 2016, 4:22:04 PM
"
nemisoi wrote:

exalts!!
Jealous, ran TONS of lab runs to get this.. no where close..

Anyone know how much +increases PHYS % damage with bows helps? Got a good gem with it on along with +fire % and speed but will trade if absolutely useless.
"
nemisoi wrote:

"
xodrul wrote:
Nice Armor gear dude.

Just enchanted this.. I wonder if I should keep it on? Seems like its just gonna make reflect more dangerous.

Question about these 2 enchants.. which one is better?

I think most ppl aim for the EA damage or aoe enchant, but doesn't the flammability enchant net more damage? I'm not great at poe math or pathematics (new term I just coined) but I know *more* is better than *increased*.. and I look at fire penetration as a *more* affix. So if say 30% fire pen is increased by 20%.. is that now 36% fire pen? That's a smidge over another frenzy charge.

Maybe someone that is more knowledgeable with pathematics can chime in. But I think the curse enchant may be better. EA is not hurting for dmg anyway but the min maxer in me wants the most out of everything.

Edit: forgot to add that this would also increase chance to ignite which is really good for bosses
Last edited by Practice33 on Mar 30, 2016, 12:19:41 AM
Anyone is using Stone Golems? Do not want to reroll it

"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info