[2.3] Explosive Arrow Build - Uber viable - 100 hc/sc proof - Scion, Witch, Duelist, Mara versions

Hi bro, nice guild a i am playing this build in 5week leeague. AOE is really good compare with PA is better but Singel target is terrible (PA is much much better with bosses).

So did you try hidden potential jewel setup ? For example setup- kaoms,bow,blood dance and magic rings, amulet,belt, gloves and helm ?
"
Jakub19911 wrote:
Hi bro, nice guild a i am playing this build in 5week leeague. AOE is really good compare with PA is better but Singel target is terrible (PA is much much better with bosses).

So did you try hidden potential jewel setup ? For example setup- kaoms,bow,blood dance and magic rings, amulet,belt, gloves and helm ?

First off nice to see that u are playing and apparently enojying the build enough to think of options for it.

Yes Hidden potential is a good option especially if u dont have corrupted blood dance boots & a +1 frenzy charge amulet. In pvp u'll play without frenzy charges and use alot of magic items to amplify ur damage greatly. In pve i would rather use the Items i posted in my guide.

About the single target damage, a fully equipped PA build wont have more single target damage in the late game then a fully equipped EA build. Ill add a video of me mapping with a PA player later and u'll see the difference in power rather easy.

edit for a better wording

Last edited by IamPeyter on Nov 12, 2015, 12:21:49 PM
thanks for answer !! :) your build have a lot of diffrent setup and this much more funny than PA builds " :) tommorow i ll be testing hidden potential setup
"
IamPeyter wrote:

First off nice to see that u are playing and apparently enojying the build enough to think of options for it.

Yes Hidden potential is a good option especially if u dont have corrupted blood dance boots & a +1 frenzy charge amulet. In pvp u'll play without frenzy charges and use alot of magic items to amplify ur damage greatly. In pve i would rather use the Items i posted in my guide.

About the single target damage, a fully equipped PA build wont have more single target damage in the late game then a fully equipped EA build. Ill add a video of me mapping with a PA player later and u'll see the difference in power rather easy.

edit for a better wording

Hi Peyter

Youre right with single target. I have now (thanks global critical and darkshrine) all my gems 20 % and the Problem with single target is gone.
But one problem still exists. if i have a single ghost he moves so fast and dont stand still at a wall, so i often cant kill him till he disapear.
I like my TS build verry much and was boring to play it. Then i tried pa in the last leage and it was boring again at the end.

this build is extremly funny for me, because its to crazy to see how all the mobs explode and the very fast bow is really fun.
but i wont play it at hardcore. :-) Somtimes i die because i am so happy to cleat that fast, that i run into a big group and my life drops extremly fast and because of verry fast attacing my life regeneration is need for attacing.

now i have found a midnight i i try atziri when my gear is a little bit better.

(vielen Dank für die geniale Beschreibung die du hinzugefügt hast. Die macht alles sehr viel klarer)
one question i forgot.

In late build you take resolute technik. Why did you this. I tried but i cant see a big dmg increase.
And i found this boots

i like them verry much. its a bit dmg boost and no problems any more with shocking :-)

Only the missing of life and armour hurts a bit.

And frenzy charges i do with frenzy setup or bloodrage if its not dangerous area
One question, does projectile damage increase the explosion damage? because the gem tag doesn't specify projectile and the explosion dmg didn't increase when i used slower proj
"
emoListic wrote:
One question, does projectile damage increase the explosion damage? because the gem tag doesn't specify projectile and the explosion dmg didn't increase when i used slower proj

The tooltip never changes with the excpetion of leveling the gem.

Some proof

"
one question i forgot.

In late build you take resolute technik. Why did you this. I tried but i cant see a big dmg increase.
And i found this boots

i like them verry much. its a bit dmg boost and no problems any more with shocking :-)

Only the missing of life and armour hurts a bit.

And frenzy charges i do with frenzy setup or bloodrage if its not dangerous area

For my liking the 40% increased proj dmg and the only 20%movement speed are not enough to use them. I prefer blood dance with +1 frenzy for damage and regen or good rares with high armour, ms, life and ressist. That said they are an option if u just want a tini bit more damage and dont have the +1 frenzy blood dance.

"

this build is extremly funny for me, because its to crazy to see how all the mobs explode and the very fast bow is really fun.
but i wont play it at hardcore. :-) Somtimes i die because i am so happy to cleat that fast, that i run into a big group and my life drops extremly fast and because of verry fast attacing my life regeneration is need for attacing.

now i have found a midnight i i try atziri when my gear is a little bit better.

(vielen Dank für die geniale Beschreibung die du hinzugefügt hast. Die macht alles sehr viel klarer)

:-*

Thanks! good to know that~
Last edited by emoListic on Nov 13, 2015, 2:22:09 PM
A warning if anyone here is using frost wall, be careful with the rogue exile Antalie Napora , i made the huge mistake of placing walls between me and her, in a +2 chain map, and i got oneshot with 8500hp :P.
Year

I killed abarox in darkshrine in the septre of god with this build without death.

Its really a verry good build :-)

But in septre of good are much rooms and walls :-)

but i cant kill him till now.

And if i had +1 blooddance i will give it a try. But i dont have blooddance
neither +1 ones :-)
thanks peyter
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Nov 13, 2015, 5:06:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info