[3.0]PewPewPews Official Cheap Firestorm Build - Perfect for Newcomers/SSF

Sorrow of the Divine is increased damage, while Atziri's Promise works like more damage I think. So dps-wise Atziri's is better, it also provides some life-leech, I dont think the Consecrated Ground is worth it specially since it will regen ES and not life due to ZO.
"
sliverlz wrote:
Sorrow of the Divine is increased damage, while Atziri's Promise works like more damage I think. So dps-wise Atziri's is better, it also provides some life-leech, I dont think the Consecrated Ground is worth it specially since it will regen ES and not life due to ZO.

I mean you still could equip both and use them seperatly and check your tooltip which one gives a better overall outcome.

Atziris promise becomes then useful when enemies resist all elemental damage.
"
ℝelysis wrote:
Looks like you only have flame golem, herald of thunder and anger running. In that case, ~2.6 is where I'd expect it to be. You might be able to squeeze out more spell damage by dumping the 22 firestorm/fire pen/anger in favor of a 1 hand shield combo, but it wouldn't change much. That 2.6 should tear through everything with overload and sorrow, where are finding the damage lacking? The only other thing I'd say is that Voidbringer might be killing your dps. I can't imagine being able to spam firestorm well with those.

I used to run those:

Spoiler

But the damage with the 22 firestorm seems better, at least on the tooltip.

Thanks for reassuring me. I really wasn't sure if the DMG was right since the tooltip is somewhat broken for firestorm. I always thought it might be to low.

And you are right about the voidbringer. Therefore I have the manaflask with almost 10seconds regenration. With the flask I can pump out (and with the 380 mana left) like 5 firestorms immediatly. After that usually everythings down. But yes. I really wasn't sure about the increasd crits.

Are the crits worth it at all here?

Last edited by FatHorse on Apr 11, 2016, 5:33:37 PM
"
sliverlz wrote:

Thank you. Dps wise i was sure Atziri's was better, i wasn't sure about the rest of the mods, but it looks like i can just ignore them.

Now i just to put Ambrius next on the killing list :P.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Last edited by Frattagli4 on Apr 11, 2016, 8:14:20 PM
Hey guys, I'm currently working on building my witch with this guide in mind, but I'm having trouble since the skill trees are bugged on the official website.

If its not too much to ask, can someone update them on PoEBuilder?

Thanks a lot!
Hey guys!

Updated the guide fully now(finally), added your suggestions to the guide as well. You guys are right about Atziri's Promise vs Sorrow of the Divine. I completely forgot about that one. Fixed it now though!

I swapped around a few things as well, making the readability a bit better(hopefully), and added a quick tl;dr to the top.

@Nemezote: try this. I also put this link in the tl;dr version, so if you want to look it up, just look there :)

So, what do you guys prefer to see next: A guide on how to kill the bosses as you level, or a guide for mapping? Will upload this in the second post ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Apr 12, 2016, 4:02:49 AM
Any guide that involves details about the leveling process would be great. That is where I have the most trouble with any build.

I am almost to level 50 and really enjoying this build!

Is it worth it to use a dagger for whirling blades or do you lose too much DPS?
Last edited by murybcm on Apr 12, 2016, 3:19:48 PM
"
Hey guys!

@Nemezote: try this. I also put this link in the tl;dr version, so if you want to look it up, just look there :)

Thanks a bunch bud!

Sadly, that site has the same problem (bugged, half the tree not showing, etc etc) as the official one
=(

From what I've been reading on the forums, https://poebuilder.com seems to be workin as intented for most if not all players.
Last edited by nemezote on Apr 12, 2016, 12:49:01 PM
The problem with poebuilder is that it's outdated, no ascendancy trees, old values etc etc.

Can you give me a screenshot of what you are seeing? I've never had this problem before..
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
"
The problem with poebuilder is that it's outdated, no ascendancy trees, old values etc etc.

Can you give me a screenshot of what you are seeing? I've never had this problem before..

Huh, didnt know that, here's a SS

http://imgur.com/UX4y4oN

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info