Celebrate Halloween with the Witch Hat and Webbed Witch Hat!

How about a black robe to go with it?

And for new year's: a wizard hat and wizard robe with the stars on them, etc.
Got mine!
Archives, https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2206812
"
DAYLEET wrote:
Im disappointed seriously. Yeah i already own the previous Halloween pack but why not make them available again?

These hats are fine and echo the double Pilgram Hat series that started off this whole tradition.

Like those and these are "limited edition" and never to come back again. Law of mtx states people will buy limited stuff immediately less so if its always available in the shop or known to return. And woe betide the brave GGG employee who chooses to go back on their word to bring about the Valentine's Heart Weapon Effect 2013 vs 2014 Debacle Mark II. This forum would not be able to contain the flood of tears this time.

IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Hi

Awesome, so happy to see new hats especially the webbed witch hat.

Hehehe the valentine heart limited mtx debacle:)

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
Witch hat hype! Will be getting both of these lol
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ

Awesome :)
Last edited by unsmith on Oct 25, 2015, 10:39:31 PM
Nope!

Now if it was a kiwi in a witch's hat... D:
Very nice. Hype :D

Last edited by BEASTFSHO on Oct 26, 2015, 12:09:45 AM
Please i want to get the zombie hand pet and decapitated head mtxs so badly, make it happen
Really? Thats it? You fellows must be busy cooking up something REALLY rad for the next 4 month league.... but seriously thats it for halloween?... looks like my wallet is safe for a little longer, heres to hopin we get a full on santa suit for christmas.... fingers crossed ... sanata suit and extra gore!!!
Wow cant believe ive become that asshole, halloween not even hear and im talking about christmas....
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
Last edited by pootie3030 on Oct 25, 2015, 11:30:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info