Celebrate Halloween with the Witch Hat and Webbed Witch Hat!

Lets be honest:

This years halloween MTX looks to boring and WOW'ish;)

Its not what im expected from GGG!
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

HALLOWEEN HYPE

Gimme more hat :D
Last edited by keta on Oct 26, 2015, 4:04:53 PM
I wish GGG did preview videos for all classes :/ Can anyone post some screenshots of the hats in game? (Possibly on a Shadow, Templar, and/or Duelist)
Thanks!
y damn i missed to buy the jack o lantern, but his face was a bit too harsh.
i really have to thank u GGG for ur stable programming, in 2-3 years i only had 2 non my fault crashs, missing audio files, -run pack check, repaired - download some small files, done :)
We went from severed head and jack-o-latern mtx to pointy witch hats....
zzzz
"
My Mara is gonna be the belle of the ball!

Any chance of a screenshot of Marauder and Templar in this sexy hat?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
"
My Mara is gonna be the belle of the ball!

Any chance of a screenshot of Marauder and Templar in this sexy hat?

Mara

Tempa
If there is a Hell! I'll see you there!
Last edited by Necx on Oct 26, 2015, 11:06:05 PM
I was trying to preview both the regular hat and the webbed one before deciding which one to get, but my itchy trigger finger made me hit "buy" on the webbed one before I even watched the preview. Fortunately I didn't need to use any orbs of regret, as the hat looks great... might even be my favorite holiday MTX so far.

If these hats aren't a sign of incoming complementary armor MTX's, I hope that there will at least be more dark unique armors with 3D art in the near future. Cloak of Defiance would probably fit the theme well as a black witch robes (with a stylish blue accent!), and it's been badly in need of art for quite some time now... might be a good one to think about if you're not already working on it.
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Maybe bring back pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving?

Please? :D
IGN: Frazetta
Am I the only one who thinks prices are a bit steep? I mean, it's about 10$ for some hat. In other games I've actually been more generous buying a new skin for 3$ or so every once in a while. But here I end up thinking "Nah, come on, 10$ for a hat just is too much".
If other players are similar you'd actually make more money if it was a bit cheaper ;)

(And yes, I've spent some money on this game but mostly stash tabs)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info